☞ ︎The Tired Liar and The Star Lover ☜︎

POV: No one

After dinner Kaito took Kokichi and went back to the game room for a bit until night fell. Kokichi almost fell asleep a few times but Kaito was able to wake up, struggling a bit but he was able to do it. When nighttime fell and the stars were out, Kaito decided to take Kokichi up to the roof and stargaze, something Kaito did every night. On the way up to the roof Kokichi was able to voice that he didn't trust Kaito taking him somewhere without explanation but when they got to the roof Kokichi immediately shut up and took in the view.

POV: Kokichi

Woah... you know.. for being stuck in a killing game this is actually.. beautiful. I'm guessing that space idiot was always able to stay so cheery and positive because he always sees this at the end of the day. It's kinda relaxing in a way... oh god I think Kaito noticed I liked the view, he's looking at me with a grin on his face. (T^T) "T-Thanks for taking me up here." Damn I stuttered. Why you ask? Cause I'm not used to people just smiling at me! It's weird, never happened before... kinda nice... wait what?! Don't tell Kaito I thought that!

POV: Kaito

Kokichi stopped talking as soon as he stepped foot up here, he likes it! I grin at him knowing I was right and it seemed he finally noticed it too after like a minute. "T-Thanks for taking me up here." Kokichi said finally speaking since we got up here, wait a minute- did he just stutter?! I look at him dumbfounded before recomposing myself and smiling again. "No problem! I thought you might like it ya know?"I replied not realizing I was slightly blushing. Kokichi looked at me shocked and-?! I think I see a slight blush on his face! That's when I realized I was slightly blushing and tried to hide it by looking up at the stars again trying to distract him and myself as well.

POV: No one

Kokichi did something no one expected...

He hugged Kaito.. Kaito was shocked at this and looked at the small teenager with confusion written on his face

"I meant what I said earlier... thanks for taking me up here... no one has done something like this before..."

Kaito was shocked hearing this, in more ways then one. No one has down something nice for him before? Have we been misjudging him based off what he wanted us to think he was like? Is this motive in someway making Kokichi more honest? Questions were filling Kaito's mind.

"Y-You're welcome Kokichi.. how about we head inside and meet up with the others..?"

"Okay.."

And with that, they headed inside to the dining hall again...

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
Sorry he didn't go crazy guys, I already had what would happen in my head I just needed to write it and fix it a bit. Sorry to get your hopes down heh but do you guys like the idea of multiple ships happening? I'm a multi shipper so I'm trying to keep it as a mystery of who Kokichi likes, is it working? Who knows? Anyways I know what I have planned for the next chapter so who do you guys think will be stuck with Kokichi next chapter? Put your guess in the comment