16

IT. WAS. TIME.

Time for everything to turn to hell.

All of it.

IT WAS TIME TO GRADUATE.

And as Naruto had failed like the story said it would, he somehow, to everyones shock, got a headband the next day.

And then, the teams begin.

But first...

"AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH I SHIP IT AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Maki laughed loudly at the two as all the murderous eyes turned to her.

"MAKI!!" She froze, blinking at the fangirls as sweat dotted her face.

"W-What did I do!?"

And then she ended up with several punch marks instead of Naruto.

There, she sat upside down, her head hanging off the table as she pouted.

"Why'd I have to get punched, huh? Why me? Couldn't have been the wall, yo? Noo~ Had to be dear old Maki! Oh, no no no. Not like I never wanted to be punched. Yeah, it's common courtesy to be punched- COMMON COURTESY MY ASS!" 

Shikamaru snorted at her, looking in amusement as she blabbered on and on until Iruka entered the room.

"MAKI! GET OFF THE DESK!" She fell, her head hitting the floor as she groaned in pain.

"SCREW YOU, SPIKY BROWN HAIR!" His eye twitched as he signalled for Shikamaru to help her.

"What a drag." Though he had planned to do so either way.

"What a drag? I'm not a drag but i'll drag your ass to wonderland and you will never wake up, YO!" He paled, instantly shutting his mouth.

"A-Alright, Alright..."

"I'd expect the Uchiha to be the top student, right?" The hokage sweatdropped.

"Actually, no. It's..." He looked at Maki getting beat up with an even bigger sweatdropp.

"Her..."

"MAKI!?" Kakashi's Onyx eye widened.