33

"She held so much power, yet refused to use it against others

"She held so much power, yet refused to use it against others."

You might be wondering,

Why was Maki crouched down with a depressed aura around her?

Well, perhaps it was due to the fact that Kakashi glared at her when she refused to fight him, and now he was standing with a large sweatdropp falling from his head as Team ro watched her mumble to herself in false depression.

"I apologize, I never meant to burn your books." She said to no one in particular while her finger drew circles into the dirt. "I was just tossing some books into the fire since we didn't need them and since you stay over a lot your books managed to get into the pile and I didn't even stop until Tenzo freaked out and said you would kill me, but--"

"It's fine." Kakashi snickered, feeling no malice anymore. "I just wanted to make you feel guilty." 

Maki sunk deeper into depression and team ro glared at their captain, though they quickly turned away when he glared back.

"Maki, get up." Tenzo chuckled, instructing the team he now led to get into formation. Maki sighed and stood, positioning herself now and wearing her green and white Kimono that bee had requested be made for her specifically.

As soon as they were all in place, Makis aura seemed to change. There was still a small smile on her face, yet her muscles were all tensed as her guard raised. They watched in curiosity as she unsheathed two of her swords with her arm and... A yellow arm that appeared from her arm wound, yet it was glowing and looked like pure chakra.

"Not going to use your third sword?" One of the anbu, Ko, asked. Maki smiled and nodded, ignoring the approaching anbu from behind her.

"I apologize," She licked her lips. "But I wont be needing it yet." 

She crouched down, dodging a kick from the anbu behind who appeared to be Yugao. Maki quickly jumped away from the purple haired woman and turned around to clash two blades against her own.

"Itachi," She smiled, bringing out her leg to kick him, though the males sharingan caught the action rather quickly, and he pushed her back in an attempt to make her lose balance, yet she didn't budge.

"Master bee's' kicks are much harsher," She grinned pushing against his swords making Itachis eyes widen slightly at her strength. Clearly, she focused much on her arm strength during her two years, and it paid off, he guessed.

"Hey, isn't this a little unfair." Sasuke muttered, making Naruto glare at him and Sakura tilt her head. 

"What do you mean, Sasuke?"