Tadashi Yamaguchi x Male Reader

Yammmsss bby!!!

Apologies for any spelling errors or bad grammar 💀 as I was putting in 'Tadashi' it 'auto corrected' it to 'trashy' 😭😭😢

Warnings: none

Before summer break, there was another volleyball tournament coming up

Before summer break, there was another volleyball tournament coming up. Against Aboa Josai. Everyone was pumped about this, especially Yamaguchi. He was as almost as energetic and Hinata, and that's suprising. He had been working on his jump float serve for awhile now, and he had finally mastered it! You were all thrilled at this, even Tsukishima was happy for him. But to Yamaguchi, you being proud of him made him feel as if he was on the moon.

Everyone was in the gym practicing on what needed improvements. Tomorrow was the big day. You helped those who needed tips and what not. you finished up helping Asahi collect volleyballs and decided you'd check up on Yamaguchi. As you looked around the gym, the boy was no where to be seen. So, you asked his best friend, Tsukki. And of course, he would know where childhood friend would be, and told you he was outside getting fresh air.

You went to the location where Tsukishima had told you, and there he was, Yamaguchi. Before you went up to him, you had observed what he was doing. He was in the basketball court all by himself, hitting his jump float and drinking some water. You were so proud of his progress throughout the time he had been at karasuno, his concentration was unbelievable. His confidence had even gotten better. He was much more bolder than before.

You finally can back to reality and went up to the taller boy.

"Yamaguchi!" You called.

Startled, he let out a slight help and spun around to you, face heating up in an instant. "Oh, (Y/n), you scared me" he chuckled.

"Haha... Sorry about that, I just came to check up on you." You smiled warmly.

His eyes fixated on your lips "huh, I'm alright" he told you, now looking up to your eyes. "Just perfecting my serve is all" he continued.

"I see." You responded crossing your arms around your chest.
" you have really improved Yams. I'm proud. "

He couldn't help but blush madly and smile goofly. " Y-you really think so?! Thank you (Y/n)! " he helplessly stuttered.

"Yeah! Keep at it Yams, you're doing amazing!" You waved off while walking back into the gym.

Oh how the greenette loved your comforting words

Today was the day Karasuno played Aboa Josai. Everyone seemed really excited, even Yachi and Kiyoko.

The boys started to get into the bus two by two. You stood at the back of the line by yourself, holding into a few bags. You looked off into the horizon until you heard footsteps coming toward you. You looked to the direction it was coming from, and it was another than Yamaguchi. Hiroshima for on the bus holding into two bags, his and a bag that had 'Tadashi' on it. " want to sit together? " he asked.

Now taking your eyes of the bags, you look toward the boy who had asked you a question. "Of course " you responded.

He smiled at this and grabbed your hand. You felt your face turn a tiny bit hot.

He led you two to the back row, surprisingly, Noya or Hinata weren't there messing around, it was empty. "Want to sit next to the window?" Yams asked.

" Sure" you smiled, usually your the person you sat next to was by the window always, and you liked the seat next to the window, so you were grateful for Yamaguchi's kind question.

You both sat down, and got yourselves comfy

It was still early in the morning when the bus set off. So some were tired, but if your name was Hinata, Tanaka or Nishinoya, you wouldn't understand the concept of sleep.

Your eyes got heavy and your head started to drop. Tadashi took notice of this and shifted in his seat so that you were lying your head on his shoulder, you were going to protest but we're cut off by the same boy, offering you an ear phone that was connected to his phone. You looked up at the male and he simply gave you a nodding gesture to take it and a small smile. And so, you took it. You placed it in your ear and started to doze off to the calming music.

Nearly being able to rest, you felt your hand move and warmth take place. You opened your eyes slightly to see what had happened and were met with two hands holding each other, one yours and the other, the male beside you. You looked up to the boys face to see a gentle smile placed upon his face and eyes closed.

He must've been tired from last night's volleyball practice.