Razor x Male Reader

It was a sunny day at Mondstadt, so taking this to your advantage, you and Razor had decided to have a picnic at Wolvendom

You and Razor had met each other 4 years ago at Wolvendom. 

4 years ago

You were out with Bennett searching for wolfhooks one day when all of a sudden a grey haired wolf boy pounced out at you.

"UAWH! RA- Razor!" Bennett exclaimed falling onto his butt.

"Razor heard movement, thought you were rabbit " Razor calmly responded with a hint of disappointment laced in his voice that you weren't something he could have for dinner.

While Bennett continued to question Razor, you just stood there looking between the two boys wondering why they got on so well when they just met, 'right?' you thought.

"Uhh... Bennett?" You said, breaking up the conversation between the two teens. The said boys turned their heads towards you.

"Oh right! (Y/n), this is Razor, a very good friend of mine. Razor, this is (Y/n), an adventuring partner of mine and also my best friend" The pale blonde stated happily.

"Nice to meet you Razor." You smiled while putting your hand out for Razor to shake.

Razor tilted his head in slight confusion, but nevertheless gave you his hand. Well, he only gave you a tiny, side high five. 

His actions left you surprised, but you found it adorable and rested your hand against your side again.

"Uhh, haha! You two are definitely going to get along I'm sure!" Bennett broke the silence while placing his hands on his hips.

Razor looked to Bennett, head still tilted while blinking confusingly. Razor was confused most of the time, he'll get there eventually. You also turned to Bennett, but your eyes averted back onto Razors figure whilst smiling.

Back to future

You had now arrived at your arranged location and was waiting for Razor to make an appearance. Whilst waiting, you decided that it would be a good idea to set the picnic ready for when he did come. Originally, you both had invited Bennett to come, but he said he had plans to do that day and said for you two to enjoy the sunny day together.

After setting everything down, Razor had finally arrived. Talk about perfect timing.

"Razor!" You waved him over.

The boy's ears perked up at the sound of your voice, scanning the area and his red eyes set onto your figure. He was quick to get to your side, food in hand.

"Razor brought food, for you!" He smiled handing over the food to you.

Your heart melted a bit, but when you looked at the food, you noticed it was your favourite food. You guys had been close friends for years but you don't remember telling him what you like to eat, it was mainly him telling you what he liked to eat to be honest.

"Thank you Razor." You smiled and took the food from his hands.

The two of you had talked about what you both had been doing lately, catching up on things you had not yet told each other. You both were just enjoying each others company. Razor was happily munching of food while you were thinking of what to do next, you turned toward the basket you had brought and remembered you had taken some story books from Mondstad's library.

"Razor, want me to read to you?" You asked. You knew Razor wasn't so good with English, you and Diluc would usually help him out whenever you could. Though Razor couldn't understand much, you would always be patient with him and explain things the best you could. This was one of the many things Razor liked about you.

You sat your back against a tree and gestured for Razor to lay his head on your lap, the said boy obliged and plopped his head onto your lap admiring your features he loved to see everyday. You looked down to his face, a tiny smile placed upon his face, with his scarlet bright eyes filled with sparkles. You both had been outside for hours, and it was now sunset. The sun light was placed upon your exposed skin giving you both a golden tint and the warmth you both felt made the whole mood even more better.

As you began to read, Razor would listen to every word that rolled of your tongue, closing his eyes for rest and snuggling as close as he could to you, his hair tickling you arms and tummy in the process. 

Half an hour passed and you begun to get tired yourself. you moved your eyes to examine Razor's face seeing how he slowly fluttered his eyes back open, probably to see why you had stopped reading.

"Sorry Razor, I'm getting a bit tired now" You chuckled whilst shutting the book and placing it to the side of Razor's head. His eyes followed your hand that once held the book and went back to looking into your eyes. You were about to rest your hand onto Razor's head, wanting to play with his hair that you had thankfully got him into a habit of brushing it to make it unknotted, but he had abruptly grabbed your hand and pulled it to his lips lightly licking it. This was just his way of showing affection, but every time he did it it would surprise you. You were the only person that got this reaction from him, he didn't even do this to Bennett and they had known each other longer than you and Razor had.

"Razor?" You spoke.

"(Y/n)" He replied. "Razor has something to say to you."

It was the first time today that Razor had said something that sounded serious, so you gestured for him to go on.

"Ever since Razor met you... Razor feels funny, funny feeling like I'm hungry, but never wants food."

Was it butterflies he was talking about? Wait a minute... is he-

Razor suddenly got up from your lap and started to rummage around in his pockets, soon pulling out a little piece of paper.

"I have felt... this.. for a long long time.. now, and never knew how to... appro- approach..? you."

'Is he confessing to me and had wrote it down?!" You thought to yourself. But the words he said didn't seem as if he had wrote it himself.

"I like you. You smell nice!" He said excitedly looking up from the paper to look at you and started to continue to read again. "And you are a good hunting prat-" 

You choked.

"Partner" he corrected himself, thought he didn't know what he said before doing so.

"Please... uhh. Bee... oh, be mine!" He finished now looking at you.

"Razor... did you write this?"

"No. Bennett."

You laughed.

"Why (Y/n) laugh? What's funny?" Razor asked.

You sure were going to tease Bennett about his love letter.

"Nothing, nothing Razor!" You giggled wiping away small tears that pricked your eyes from the laughter.

Now calming down and looking deep into Razor's eyes you gave him your answer.

"I accept your confession Razor." 

...

"Is that good?"

"Yes Razor, yes it is."

The wolf boy's eyes lit up with joy and quickly jumped into your arms pulling you both down onto the the picnic blanket wrapping his arms around your head butterfly kissing and licking your face.

Little did you know, Bennett was watching from afar with Fischl, fist bumping her.

You're loved. ||  Anime boy oneshots || Male readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara