021

I wake up to a painful feeling on my wrist. "Bloody hell" I mutter and sit up from falling asleep on the floor.

I walk to the vanity and hold my wrist up to the mirror, Purple, violet, and red all jumbled up together, like a messed up painting.

"Good morning," Nia says while stretching her arms over her head. But her mood quickly changed once she looked at my wrist. "What the bloody fuck" she grabs my wrist tenderly while cautiously looking at it.

"Who did this, Malfoy?" Nia stares deeply into my eyes for an honest answer. I nod my head and take my wrist from her grasp and wash it under cold water. "I keep telling you he's bad news Jess, I will get you an Ice pack" She shakes her head at me while walking out of the room.

"Are you coming down for breakfast?" Theo peers his head out from behind the bedroom door. I quickly hide my wrist, "Yeah, in a bit" I half-smile while rubbing the back of my neck. "You alright Jess?" He enters the bedroom.

"Yeah, I'm fine I will see you at breakfast," I say shortly and turn away looking into the mirror. I don't want to act like this to him but I also don't want him to see my wrist.

"Okay, see you later" He hums and leaves the room while I wait for Nia to come back.

...

I walk into the dining room with Nia and I sit next to Theo, "There you are, didn't think you would come down" he nudges me and eats his breakfast. I look down at the plate of food and my stomach grumbles in hunger, "You should eat dear before it runs cold" Narcissa smiles while sitting at the front of the room. "I will" I fake a smile back and pick at my food.

Draco isn't here so I felt somewhat better. I finish breakfast and put my plate into the sink. "Do you want to go shopping in town?" Nia asks while putting her plate on top of mine. "I'm meeting Cedric today, maybe later?" I sigh wanting to go with her instead of facing Cedric. "Ugh, okay" She rolls her eyes and walks out of the kitchen.

I start washing the dishes while doing so I look out the window in front of me, I watch as a car pulls up to the iron gate entrance. "Are you heading out today, dear?" Narcissa smiles while walking towards me. "I have to meet with Cedric today" I sigh while still staring at the car driving up to the house. "Ah, your parents wanted to stop by today I told them you wouldn't be here" She winks while drying the dishes.

"Thank you," I say and hug her straight out of the blue. "You're welcome, now where's Draco?" Narcissa gets sidetracked and walks out of the kitchen.

.....

I walk down the stairs in an oversized knit top and Jeans with a long plaid coat and a scarf. Not wanting to show up in something too fancy for him.

I open the door to light snow falling on the ground. "You don't have to drive yourself Miss Rivera" Someone calls behind me so I turn to see Lucius standing in the doorway. "What?" I say while closing the car door trying to hear him better.

"You can use the fireplace" He cocks his head back and laughs. "Oh, right" I chuckle awkwardly and walk towards the house. "Cars are for the muggle world, you should know that by now" He sighs and leads me to the fireplace then grabs the floo powder, I take it from him and walk into the fireplace then say "Three broomsticks".

..

I walk down the stairs and enter the main room of the restaurant. I spot Cedric sitting at a booth in the corner of the room. Should I leave?

"Hey Jess" He smiles while getting out of the booth and tried to kiss me but I turn so he kisses my cheek instead. "Hi, Cedric" I half-smile and sit on the opposite side of him.