Chapter 3

Mitchell knock on the once but twice for Lucas or Y/n to answer it. But no response, he knock again but it has gotten loud hoping the neighbors next door won't hear him. Again, no response.

Sonia: "Why aren't they answering?"

Mitchell: "Y/n! Lucas! It's us, open up!" He shouted through the door while knocking on the hard wood.

Jerry couldn't wait so he search for the spare key hidden somewhere outside the apartment and so, he found the spare key hiding underneath a flower pot. He move Lucas out of the wave and push the object in the keyhole of a door knob. And when it made a click noise, Jerry turn the unlocked door and open it entering to their friends' apartment. As they step inside, they see a mess around the living room, scattered papers everywhere, the flower vase fell off the table spilling the fake flowers and clear marbles out, there are scratch marks on the walls leaving some heating bubbles creating smoke (who are from Thrax), and the DVDs fell off from the shelves laying completely on the floor.

Sonia: "Holy sh*t, did they get robbed?" She questioned but heard a loud thud from the bathroom.

Lucas: "Ow! Damn it!"

Jerry: "Lucas!" He shouted and ran to the bathroom, he kick the door down revealing him, Y/n, and Thrax in the same room while Y/n is wrapping bandages around her friend's arm.

Jerry: "What the hell is going on here? Why is the living room completely trashed?!"

Lucas: "We tried to do some testing on the virus but he reacted wrong and attacked us. I tried calming him down but that pinkish douche scratched my arm."

Sonia: "What? Did he burn you?"

Y/n: "No, he didn't lit his finger."

Sonia: "Oh thank you."

Thrax: "Aww, did you guys miss big daddy Thrax~?"

Jerry: "Hell no! We came back to check on you three!"

Lucas: "Jerry keep your voice before the neighbor or landlord hear us."

The landlord is in the first floor of the apartment and can hear us kinda far from the loud noise. He once scolded for the noise complaint since one of the neighbors reported us last year.

*time skip by Jerry and Sonia cleaning up the mess*

Jerry: "We cannot let that thing out in the world or someone will call the police or worst the government on him. And who knows what they will do to him. So, you and Lucas should let him stay."

Lucas: "What?! No way Jerry. I don't want that virus wreck our stuff anymore."

Thrax: "I can hear you know."

Lucas: "Shut it!"

Thrax: "Ooo someone's feisty~."

Lucas glares at the pinkish virus while blushing pink. He then turn his head facing Jerry again.

Jerry: "Please, we can't keep him in our apartment. I have a dog in here an d afraid he will kill it."

Lucas: *groan* "Alright fine but you are helping with this mess."

Jerry: "Deal, so where is he staying in."

Thrax: "Y/n's room." He let out a smirk at Y/n.

Y/n: "I did not agree to it!"

Lucas: "He is sleeping on the couch for now. You better not burn it." He stated and glare at the tall virus.

Thrax: "Of course not, baby."

Lucas: "And stop calling me that! I mean it!"