Chapter 10

Warnings: May contain violence, slightly sexual theme, and strong language.

————
————

*Lucas' POV*

Lucas: "Can anyone explain to me what the hell happened at the store?!" I demanded at my friends including the virus.

Sonia: "I was being harassed by a middle-aged woman who accused me on taking the dress I found hanging on the rack. I told her I just found it first, but she starts spitting at me like I'm a thief." She explained, feeling of anxiety building up inside her mind.

Y/n: Mitchell and I try to separate them but I got pushed to the ground. Thrax saw the entire thing and threatened her to apologize to us." She explained, sitting next to Thrax.

Lucas: "Please tell me you didn't kill her."

Thrax: "I have not. She assaulted my baby, so I told that pathetic human not to lay a hand on her or I will burn her insides."

Lucas: "Thrax, you know damn well you can't do that in public. What if someone saw you murder a person with a ignited claw?" I stated, giving the virus a serious look and a glare.

Thrax: "Then I'll burn the entire store to the ground."

Y/n: "That is arson Thrax."

Lucas: "Can't believe I'm hearing this right now. First, the murder of Y/n's Ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend, then I got beaten up by jocks and the frat and sorority houses caught on fire, and finally a virus who almost murdered a woman at Costco. What's next then?" I stated when I'm about to lose it.

Jerry: "Lucas calm down before you get yourself an anxiety attack." He said, driving the road as the make the left turn to the apartment building.

Lucas: "Sorry, you know we can't let anyone see him like this. It was a stupid idea bringing him with us to Costco and everyone at the store are now stunned at his actions."

Mitchell: "At least no saw his appearance."

————
————
*time skip by Thrax carrying Lucas over his shoulder*
(Thrax being Bi for 5 minutes)
————
————

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n is in the kitchen making dinner for her and Lucas, except for Thrax since he only eats or drinks blood. She listens to the news on recent events while she is chopping vegetables for (favorite food).

The news then move on to another story, a phone video shows of a fight that occurred in Costco. You stopped chopping the carrots and turn your head watching the video of you and your friends fighting that crazy hag in the clothing section. Oh no, they didn't know someone must have filmed the fight and send the footage to the news station.

Y/n: "Lucas! Come here!" You called his name from the other room.

Lucas: "What is it Y/n?" He said, coming out from his bedroom. But then his expression changed when his eyes made contact with the viral video of the fight that occurred this afternoon.

Lucas: "What the f***?! Who filmed it?!" He shouted, the video showed Thrax almost suffocated that crazy woman when he grabbed her by the neck.

Y/n: "I don't know but I'm scared now."

Lucas: "Where's Thrax?"

Y/n: "I think he's in the bathroom. " You said, lookin at Lucas. He walked to the bathroom and seeing the door is locked.

Lucas: "Thrax! We need to talk to you." He said, but hearing no response. "You better not do anything sexual in there or you're cleaning up the damn mess!" He gave him a warning but still no response.

Lucas then had enough and unlock the bathroom door with the spare key he hid underneath the carpet and went inside, but what he didn't know was that he found Thrax unconscious in the bathtub. There's burn marks on his body and face, he turn his head towards the shelf where the bottle of spilled medical alcohol poured out most of the chemical.

Lucas: "Oh no, Y/n! Come here!" He called her name loud enough for her to hear. He checked his pulse on the side of his neck and feeling a beat which made him sigh of relief. Thank god he's alive.

Y/n turned off the stove quickly and ran to the bathroom where Lucas is. When she arrived, Y/n found Thrax with burn marks on his body and face.

Y/n: "Oh my god...what happened to him?"

Lucas: "He may have slipped or something and accidentally hit the bottle of medical alcohol and poured on him." He said, cleaning up the mess and wiping the chemical off the sink with hand towels. You drag the unconscious virus in your bedroom and lay him on your bed while you slowly remove his black coat and grey sweater, leaving him shirtless. Oh dear, you didn't realize how tone his body was when he was a virus. But remembering the chemicals from the lab may have gave him one of the side effects that builds up his muscles like any human and act like one but with deadly powers.

You swallow a bit of saliva and trying to control your nerves as you search for anything in your room for any first aid kit. Suddenly your search was interrupt from a knock on the door.

Lucas: "I'll get it." He said, finish cleaning up the mess in the bathroom.  He walked up to the door but before he open the door, he look through the peep hole first and saw a male red-head standing outside of their apartment with the other detectives, Emma and Harley.

Lucas whisper: "Sh*t." He said, cough a bit to remain calm and open the door.

Kent: "Hey kid, Kent Mansley from the FBI agency. We have some questions to ask. Can we come in?" He said, giving him a smile.