Chapter One : Into The Future We Go?

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

In a world that is filled with man eating monsters known as demons there are people that made an organization just to defeat the first demon who is known as muzan kibutsuji they are known as the demon slayers but there was a twist in there lives there was the demon who resist eating a human for two years she was known as Nezuko Kamado.

But now she isn't the only one that can resist not eating human flesh the three hashira had been turned into a demon when they were on a joint mission with none other than the dragon hashira herself and now she is the one protecting them as they protect her as well.

Elijah Kocho is a unique human being well you can't call her such at first they thought she was a demon but she wasn't she has inhuman ability turns out it came form her family genes every female has there own unique ability but that clan died when Elijah was at the age of four as they were attack by the demon king Muzan.

Elijah was inside the dragon estate with the three demon that she is now taking care off those three hashira has a thing of the gentle girl that was now taking care of them she even told the rest of the hashira that she will commit seppuku if they were to eat and attack a human being.

Elijah along with the three former hashira was sitting with her Muichiro was sitting on her lap as she fix his hair while Giyuu and Obanai was sitting next to her with his head on her shoulder as they were sleeping and enjoying the peace that they all are now sharing with one another but that peace was soon gone when Elijah heard her craw.

"CRAW CRAW HEAD TO MOUNT HAKU DEMON HAD BEEN SPOTTED CRAW HURRY UP." the craw called for Elijah the three demon that was with her looked at her with a pout on each of there face but went inside the box as she us to carry them with Kaburamaru on her neck she started to ran to the mountain that she was supposed to go with the three demons sleeping in the box.

As soon as she reach the mountain it was already night and a lot of demons had been appearing but she killed all of them but what she didn't expect was to be meet face to face with another demon when the demon was attacking her it was strong.

Elijah's pov:

This demon she is not un upper moon nor a lower moon but how come she is this strong I wonder how many humans did she killed just to get this strong "melody breathing first form:sirens melody." as soon as said those words I have an up to the demon but the only thing that I did was cut one of her arms.

"damn you damn you I'm going to kill you!" the demon said while looking at me her gaze was filled with furry and hatred against me but I didn't let it bother me I need to ask her an information about muzan I need to bring these three back to the way they were before when they were still humans.

My thoughts was cut of when the demon started to ran to me to attack me it was a good thing that I was able to dodge that up coming attack if I didn't I woulfld have lost one of my eyes I looked behind me to check on the box I need to keep them safe along with Kaburamaru since I did promise to take care of him until I return Iguro-San back to being a human.