Chapter Four: Elijah Kocho

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As soon as Elijah step inside the school campus those people who saw was amazed to see the young girl after all it had been how many weeks since school started and now they are having a new student with them Elijah went straight to the principal's office which she was told to go.

Elijah was wearing her usual smile with the coin at her hand with Kaburamaru on her neck sleeping peacefully she was wearing her hair in a high pony tail with the butterfly clip holing it on place to say the list she was really like her sisters with the three demons personalities on her.

As she was now on the office there she saw a man that was covered in bandage from head to toe Elijah meeting the man she toss her coin "heads greeted tail's be quite until they notice me" was the choice that she gave and to there luck the coin landed on heads since Elijah is known for her lack of presence and her being too quiet you won't notice her until she wants to be noticed by the person.

"ara~ara I didn't know mummy's looks like this in real life." came the sing song voice of Elijah with her usual fake smile as she greeted the two they were both shocked since they didn't notice the presence of the young girl to say the least she does live up for her title the man that was still covered in bandage as they left the principal office the walk to the class that Elijah was now assigned to be.

The walk there was silent Elijah can't say if it's an awkward silent or not but she like it the way it was with she thought that maybe Giyuu's habit of being quite and doesn't talk much had gotten to her since she was always with him and she enjoyed his company.

Once they had arrived at the class Aizawa told her to wait until he call's her name she didn't mind at all "Kaburamaru do you think this is a good idea that I agree to this?" Elijah asked the white snake that was wrapped on her neck the snake just looked at her and nudge his head on her cheeks telling him that she was going to be fine.

Elijah's pov:

I wonder what is going on in there they have all been quite for along time "ne yuu, mui, ruu are you guys okay in there?" I asked the three hashira that was inside the box that I always carry I heard a strach on the box to know that they are okay i let out a sigh of relief as to know that tehy are okay.

The three of them are like Nezuko they sleep to get there energy it was really incredible that they can stay like and im proud of them to me the three of them are the people that I'm close with and I'm glad because of that.

"you can come in now." was the words that I heard as I did I keep on hearing whispers like "is it a girl?", "I hope it's a girl and a beautiful oke with big....." and I know for sure that one who was going to comment those words are a pervert and I always hated perverts like them.

Once I fully entered the room all eyes was on me I really hate attention "please introduce yourself." Aizawa-sensei said while looking at me with his tried looking eyes " konichiwai Elijah Kocho~desu." I introduced myself to them with the same smile I always has and looked at them in the eyes as if I'm studying them one by one.

Thrid pov:

Those who saw her fought was shock to see her entered the room as she was going to be there classmates and as fir the three hashira who was slepping inside the box can still hear what was going on around them and they can feel the eyes that was set on Elijah and they did not like it one bit even Kaburamaru did not like it not even one bit.

"you can sit next to Todoroki, Todoroki please raise your hand." Aizawa sad while looking at his class as soon as he had said that Todoroki did what he was told as he raised his hands and Elijah went to the place she was a sign to sit.

As she sat next to him three people can't ehlp but looked at the said girl truth to be told she was really a beautiful woman that's why three people loved her they even looked at her to them she was really cool with the large snake on her neck as if it was looking after her for someone and it was true.

Aizawa explained what was going to happen and what not about the sport festival with Elijah asking questions it was normal for her not to know since she was not from here but she still wanna know what it was like to her fighting is something that she really love to do.

Once they were dismissed the girls and some of the boys went to Elijah to introduce themselves to the girl "hi I'm Mina ashido." the pink skinned girl introduced herself to the said girl at first Elijah thought she was a demon but she didn't felt her aura to be like that "hm I'll forget anyway." was the only response that she got from the girl.

It was true after being with the mist pillar for so long she had gotten his habit on forgetting things and she is also blunt she gotten it from the water pillar while her serpent like attitude she had gotten it from none other than the serpent pillar that's what she is some of the pillars even say she acts like the three with Shinobu and Kanae's attitude now we know we're she had gotten all of this Elijah can easily be distracted on small thing like when she do cloud gaze she also prepare it to have her peace and quite but with Tanjiro and his group she can't have it at all since wth Zenitsu.

Elijah was now getting distracted by the clouds again she was outside as the rest if the class was at the canteen buying there food and what not she was sitting with the box where the three hashira she cares about so much was in looking at the clounds she really missed the three so much they were out since they are at the bottom of a tree were have the shade to protect the three.

Taisho secret

Taisho secret

They all thought that Elijah was really beautiful

They all want to know what is inside the box that the girl was carrying

They all thought that she was cool and Kaburamaru was really scary and cool at the same time.

The three hashira that was inside the box did not like the way some people were looking at Elijah

Next time on DON'T TRUST THESE BUTTERFLIES

Hey guys so this is the next chapter sorry it took me so long I was really busy on school and what not so yeah I hope you guys will like this story j love you all and thank you for supporting me it means a lot to me so thank you so much