Chapter Three : New Student

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

This is were Elijah is now in the principal office of U.A high asking her unnecessary questions "ara~ara you won't get the answer if you are just going to stare at me." Elijah said while looking at the bear like creature "what's your name?" the banana like man asked while looking at her "ara~ara why should I tell you I don't even know you." Elijah said while looking around the place the whole place that she was in was really weird for her.

"okay little listener I'm present mic nice to meet ya!" a banana looking man introduced himself to her but she wasn't sure if that was his real name or nor "ara~ara banana man that's not really your name no?" Elijah asked with her usual fake smile "b-banana man?" present mic thought in shocked that the girl called him that "fine I'm Hizashi Yamada but my hero name is present mic!" the banana male who is now known as Hizashi or present mic said "hero?" the girl asked not that aloud but enough for the rest to hear her.

They all looked at the girl with dumbfolled looks on there face everyone knows about hero's well everyone expect for this girl "again I'm going to asked you what is your name?" Nezu the bear like creature asked while looking at the girl "ara~ara my name is Elijah Kocho and this is Kaburamaru." Elijah introduced herself along with the snake that was on her neck while looking at the bear looking creature who was still enjoying his tea.

"where did you come from miss Kocho?" Nezu asked while looking at the girl but all Elijah did was looked at them ara~ara I come from Japan. "Elijah said it was the truth but not the exact place that she really came from which she is not going to tell them" ara~ara my I asked what year is it right now?" Elijah asked while looking at the people that she was in the room with.

They all looked at the girl as if she was an alien or something it's true that she doesn't know where she was" ohh its the 23th century. "Nezu answered making the girls eyes widen for a slight moment but they immediately return to its regular size" ara~ara so I'm really far from home. "Elijah said again with her usual fake smile the only time you will see her true smile is when she is back at home with Giyuu and the rest.

" tell me miss Kocho what are you really? "Nezu asked the rest if the people that was them was shocked to hear the question coming from the said principle of the school" ara~ara let me introduce myself this time properly. "Elijah said while looking at them with her usual smile.

" ara~ara my name is Elijah Kocho the dragon hashira of the demon slayer crops from the Taisho Era. " this time Elijah told them the truth of what she was what year she come from to them they were all shocked to see her here one of the hero in the past was here.

(like this)

"one of the hero's in the past is here no way." they all thought the same thing as they all looked at the girl she does resemble Elijah Yatogami Kocho one of the hero in the past who sacrifice a lot of things just to return three people being humans again in the end she end up dying as she give the final blow and killed the demon king.