Chapter Two: Villans Attack On USJ

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

At a place called USJ there was the soon to be hero's with all might fight a bird like demon but all of that fighting stop Nimu was now near a male with pale blue hair with hands all over him when the dust cleared up there was a girl lying with the box it was a good thing that the box didn't get destroyed they were all shock to say the least "what is she doing here?" they all thought the same as they looked at her "nomu kill the girl." the hand Villan commanded the demon like bird to kill the girl that was still unconscious.

"I need to get her out of there." all might thought but he was to late the nomu all ready attack the girl all of those people are shock Izuku Midoriya the male with green hair covered his mouth out of shock but when the dust cleared the girl was gone they were all confused seeing that th girl was gone.

"Ara~Ara it's not nice to kill someone when they are asleep." came a girl's voice there they saw the girl was now standing a few feet away from the bird man "ne~ne are you a demon?" the girl asked while looking at nomu those who heard her was confused about what she was talking about.

"nomu kill her." the Villan said while looking at the girl with rage filled eyes she looked behind her to check if the box was alright and now she looked on her neck just to make sure that Kaburamaru and so the Nomu started to attack the girl as she keep on dodging the way she moves though she was like a butterfly.

"ara~Ara

"ara~Ara." the girl started as keep her dodge her movements was as if she was flying "ne~ne are you work for him?" the girl asked while she keep on her movements looking at nomu she took out her sword from its sheath the sword was in a weird shape it was a zig like "what are you talking about brat?" the vilan asked while looking at the butterfly like girl.

"ara~ara no matter I'll just kill you." the girl said as she stop dodging teh bird like creature's attack as soon as it was about to puch her the girl was already gone they were all confused seeing that the girl was gone looking up to the sky there they saw the girl" insect breathing first form:Butterfly Dance: Caprice. "the girl mutter up in the sky as she went straight for the kill.