Chapter Five: Tranning

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

The whole class of class 1a was now in there respective room and sets but one was missing and that is none other than Elijah she was still outside staring at the sky's with the three hashira asleep two was on her shoulder while the other was on her lap "I feel like I'm forgetting something." Elijah spoke up while still looking at the sky but she still couldn't remember it but she put the three sleeping hashira on there box and made her way to class which she forgot started a few minutes ago.

"where was I supposed to go again?" she asked while looking at the place she was now she didn't know were to go more like remember what and where was she supposed to be "Kaburamaru where are we supposed to be at again?" Elijah asked the white snake that was around her neck she still doesn't have any idea were she was supposed to go in the first place.

It was a good thing that Kaburamaru was able to guide her in the path were her classroom was at and not get lose again since the girl is forgetful like a certain mist pillar she forgets a lot even now she just forgot that she is a student in this school.

Once arriving at the class she opened the door and all eyes was on her she was late so who would look at her "why are you late miss Kocho?" Aizawa asked the young girl who just keep her smile on her face and said this words that the mist pillar usually said.

"I forgot." Elijah said with a blank face as she looked at her teacher who's eyes was twitching in annoyance "this will be a warning so don't be late again." Aizawa said while looking at the girl who responded was the same as usual as she went to her sit "I'll forget anyways." was the only thing that Elijah said she was not being disrespectful no she was just like that.

Aizawa just let our a sigh and let the girl go to her sit the three hashira was not happy that they have to hide and some people staring at the said girl it really annoyed them that they can't be with Elijah as she study in this place and can't even come out of the box they can only do that when it is finally sun set.

Time skip

It was now time for them to go home and start to train for the up coming festival as Elijah was now about to leave the school the door was blocked by a lot of students scouting who they will go up against in the up coming sport festival as they alloked at them Elijah seems to be the only one who was unbothered by the situation they were in as she kept on looking at them in the eyes "so this is class 1A huh." one of them said while looking at them in the eyes.

Bakugou being who he is started calling the people in front of them extars as that made them more mad and looked at the class as they declared a war up against them Elijah who really wanted to go home thought of one thing as she opened the window it caught the attention of the whole class "your the new student right?" one of them said while looking at the girl who was a white snake around hair

She looked at them as she took out her coin and flip it "tails I won't answer and head I will answer." Elijah thought as the coin landed in head she smiled at them and spoke up "yes." that as the only answer that she said "I heard she defeated that monster." a cocky male said while lookining at her with a smile on his face, his name is monoma.