Part 4

Y/N’s POV

I'm doomed.

Why did everyone decided to take leave on this eventful day?

It has been hectic in the office since last week, and I just knew that almost all my colleagues taking leave today when I saw how deserted my department was.

How could they do this to me?

But it's not really their fault.

They applied for leave even before we got the offer to handle the upcoming event.

They needed the rest.

Glancing to the clock on the wall, it's draining to see the pile of paperworks needed to be submitted by early next week on my table.

And it's already three o'clock in the evening.

Do I have to work on weekend then?

No.

I'll try to finish up everything by today even though I might need to stay back until midnight.

"Damn, that's a lot, Y/N" a voice disturbed my thought and I smiled upon recognizing the owner of the beautiful voice.

"Oh, Jimin. Hi," greeting the beautiful male, Jimin flashed me a heart-melting smile that could swoon everyone despite their gender.

"You've got it tough, huh?" he pointed to my load of work with his eyes as he took a sip of his coffee, and I just sigh.

"I have to make sure everything's ready by next week too," staring at the laptop hoping that the keyboard would move by themselves, I looked up when Jimin patted my shoulder.

"Anything I can do to help?" he offered, and I quickly shook my head, not wanting to trouble him.

"No, don't ever think that I didn't know how full you desk is," stretching my neck looking to his desk, Jimin laughed as he agreed.

"You're right. If I die, I'll be this company's ghost," he schemed the cute evil thought, and I grinned wide at how cute his face looked.

"Then keep me company everytime I work until late night, okay? It's lonely working all alone," telling the male my wish, Jimin’s pretty laugh rang again, with him being easily entertained.

"I can do that even today, no need to wait for me to become a ghost," he offered company, and I shook my head again to reject his offer.

I couldn't do that to this male.

He's just too precious to be kept by my side accompanying me doing my job.

"Nah, go live your life while you're still alive. Live a little more for me as well, I'm no more than a dead body if I didn't get to finish this by today," stacking the files to be a little organized, Jimin helped me lift a thick file and placed it down beside my desk since there was no space left to even place his coffee mug on my table.

"Get a boyfriend, Y/N" he raised one of his eyebrows while suggesting, and I threw him puppy eyes.

"Can we share?" blinking repeatedly showing him my best smile, Jimin frowned as he made a pout with his mouth.

"No! My bunny is mine only," he scolded, and I clicked my tongue at the failed attempt.

"Tch, I'm jealous. How did you find someone like Mr. Jeon? He's perfect," smiling when Jimin smiled at my compliments to his boyfriend, he just shrugged his shoulders.

"That's just how it is in this fanfic," he muttered while taking back his mug, and I frowned, not understanding his meaning.

Fanfic?

"What?" looking up to Jimin, he had already turned his back on me and started walking away.

"Nothing!" he exclaimed as he turned his face to look at me with a wide smile, and I felt dissatisfied being abandoned without explanation.

"Hey, explain!"

"I got lots of work to do, bye!" he only grinned wider and waved his free hand, his feet never stopping from walking away from me.

"Jimin!"