Part 12

Y/N’s POV

"I heard that Taehyung stayed with you throughout the weekend?" Jimin appeared behind me so quietly that I jumped a little when he suddenly asked that question.

"Yes, but nothing happened! So you can stop giving me that look," stirring the hot mix of instant coffee with the tea spoon, I rolled my eyes at the teasing stare he gave me.

"I did nothing?" he claimed innocent, and I scoffed.

"Yeah, right. I can see through you, Jimin" clicking my tongue, I took a sip of the tasty coffee to get extra energy to go through the rest of the day.

"Oh my, did you see the cum Kookie left in me then?!" he gasped exaggerated, making me chocked on the hot drink in my mouth, causing me to cough at his shameless joke.

"Jimin!" feeling tears welled up in my eyes as my lips and tongue felt burnt, I was sure my face was red due to the incident.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. You're so easily teased. You make me want to tease you everyday," Jimin tucked my hair to behind my ear as he helped wipe my runny nose and made me red even more, and the boy laughed looking at my face.

Jimin’s just so attractive like that.

I couldn't help but blush even though I knew he's gay for Jungkook.

"You're mean. I'm going to tattle to Jungkook about you," I glared to the handsome male while stuffing my nose with tissue, and Jimin just nodded with beautiful smile on his face, still rubbing my back to ease my coughing.

Someone cleared his throat from behind us and I turned to see Taehyung at the pantry door, his eyes were gazing sharp right at us.

"Someone's jealous," Jimin whispered right in my ear making me flinch at how ticklish I was, and Taehyung's gaze got sharper than before.

"Hi, Mr. Kim. Looking for Y/N?" Jimin smiled innocent at Taehyung and moved a step away from me.

"No, I'm making coffee for myself," he spoke and turned to look at Jimin with straight face, so I just ignored the two and gave my focus in cleaning up my spilt coffee earlier.

Jimin and Taehyung were close since high school actually.

And it's not that Taehyung didn't know about Jungkook and Jimin. He's the one who introduced the two to each other.

Why would he be jealous of his taken friend?

Or did he secretly had feelings for Jimin and he's jealous of me?!

Oh my gosh, drama~

But I hoped not though.

Because Jimin was whipped for Jungkook and vice versa. Taehyung got no chance at all.

Hearing the second time of someone's throat being cleared made me turn my head to see only Taehyung was left in the pantry.

Where did Jimin go?

How could he leave me alone with Taehyung?

"Uh, do you maybe want to go to lunch together?" Taehyung asked making me stop looking over his shoulder to find Jimin, and looked at him.

Throughout the weekend I didn't promise him anything, but I didn't stop him from doing what he wanted either.

And it seemed that he started making efforts right away.

"I'm going with Jimin," telling him the truth, Taehyung frowned as he rubbed  his chin with his slender fingers.

"But he said he got a lunch date with Jungkook?" he looked at me as he threw the question, making the frowns on my head showed themselves.

"He what?"

"That's what he said just now," Taehyung shrugged his shoulder, looking clueless as well and I sighed defeated.

"Ugh, these lovebirds," rubbing the bridge of my nose in disappointment for being bailed by Jimin, I quickly straightened my hands by my side, realizing that I had put down my guard in front of Taehyung too fast, very easily.

Just because he came to apologize to me once.

Y/N, I didn't know you're this weak?

"I'll come to your desk by lunch time," Taehyung smiled beautifully before leaving the pantry, leaving me alone and dumbfounded.

Eh?

Didn't he said he wanted to make coffee for himself earlier?