Part 21

Y/N’s POV

"This is so messed up," reading the sticky note that was placed on the draft report that needed major update due to how many progress had been made since the last meeting, I sighed as I plopped myself on the working chair.

"What is it?" Seokjin who had came and offered me some of his lunchbox he brought for Namjoon asked as he peeked on the sticky note.

"This report! How can I finish this all before going home? Mr. Kim is crazy," grumbling as I still opened the report to see which part that would take the longest time to complete, Seokjin had crossed his arm protectively as he raised one eyebrow at me.

"Who?"

"Oh, not your husband, oppa. The younger Kim," I chuckled at how defensive he was for his husband, and Seokjin loosened up immediately as he shrugged his wide shoulder.

"Well, Taehyung do be behaving quite crazy sometimes. I'm also still having a hard time understanding what's in his head," he took a seat by my side as he packed up the now-empty lunchboxes, and I helped him out a little as thanks for giving me free food.

"Same," agreeing to what the older male is saying, Seokjin just patted my back as encouragement.

"Good luck then, Joonie and I are going to take the twins back home today," he told, and my eyes lit up at the info.

It happened to be that Seokjin and Namjoon had decided to adopt even before they were wedded, and last week all the documentations and preparations were finally done.

I did give them a few help here and there on decorating the room, and it wasn't a secret that they'd be adopting a pair of cute twin boys.

Even from the few photos shown by Seokjin, I could see that they're such a beautiful inseparable pair that deserved all the love in this world.

"It's today?" giving my full attention to the smiling male, I copied his action by smiling as well, feeling happy for the married couple.

"Yes, I'm so excited. I hope you'll visit us frequently and help me look after the twins sometimes," Seokjin took my hand and grasped it firm, and I took my other hand and gave his hand a small squeeze to assure the man.

"Of course, oppa. I'm so happy for you. I'll come and visit this weekend, is that okay?"

"Of course, Y/N. I wish that the kids will love me and Joon,"

"They will. You two will be the best parents ever,"

--

It had been long hours since Seokjin and Namjoon left the office to fetch the twins, and I was still stuck in the office due to the report Taehyung requested earlier.

The office phone rang noting a call from the boss who was in his room, and I lazily picked it up knowing that Taehyung would personally come and disturb me at my desk if I didn't answer his call now.

"Yes, Mr Kim?"

"I need you to bring the report to my office now,"

"But I haven't finished,"

"Just bring all the drafts you have now in an organized stack,"

"Okay, Mr Kim. I'll be there in a few seconds," hanging up the phone, I sighed and slowly got up from my chair.

I compiled the scattered report one by one based on their sequence and soon, I was walking with a pile of papers in my hand to the room.

Struggling to knock, I struggled even more to turn the knob and opened the door, only to be pulled into a hungry kiss by the one man in the room.

Even how hard the impact of the surprise attack from Taehyung was, I hugged the papers tight in my chest to prevent the organized stack from scattering around the room.

Taehyung growled into the kiss when he failed to pull my body closer him due to the papers in my hands, thus he broke away while still breathing hard, impatiently pulling the papers from my hands and throwing them to scatter on the coffee table a few meters from us.

"Mr Kim!" widening my eyes at the papers, Taehyung didn't even pretend to look like he cared and only pulled me into another kiss, our bodies now were left with no gap between each other as he pulled me the closest he could.

Affected by how skilled he was in eating me up, I closed my eyes and surrendered, gripping on his shirt hard, feeling myself being pulled towards the couch.

Taehyung pulled me to straddle his lap as he sat on the couch, and I didn't even resist, wanting the kiss just as much as he wanted.

His hand slipped under my skirt and ran up and down my thigh, and my mind went everywhere when he squeezed my ass with his pretty hands, making me jolt my body into his hold further, my lower body feeling the growing tent below me.

He moaned into the kiss as our bodies rubbed against each other, showing how satisfied he was that he got what he wanted.

Finally breaking the kiss, both of us were panting for air, and I had to take a few seconds to focus my sight on the man below me, who was as dazed as I was.

"I've been wanting to do this the whole day," Taehyung breathed hard, running his thumb on my swollen lips before it trailed down to my neck and swiftly unbuttoning my shirt.

Oh, I got it now.

Holding his hand before he went too far, I looked into his eyes for a few seconds before flicking his forehead hard.

"What was that for?!" he grunted in pain as I proceeded getting up and straightened my outfit, before sitting by his side and reorganized the report again.

"For using the report as an excuse to fill your idiot office romance fantasy,"