Chapter 1 ⋘

"Why do you need to go to school? Like- it's just unnecessary" grumbled the young girl. "Wanda just shut up, You know exactly why. At-"

"Yeah yeah... at school we are the most inconspicuous, you can act like my mom AND English teacher... and Hydra won't find us..again." grumbled the girl. She crossed her arms while she stared at the school entrance.

"Very good, don't forget I love you and I'm the greatest Mom out there." mumbled the redhead. "and now come on, swing your ass out of my car and go to the office Lady. She is waiting for you! Ah, don't forget to let the teachers sing your sheet." In one swift motion, Natasha and Wanda exited the car.

Wanda rolled her eyes. First, she was fighting the evil of the world and now she is a normal student. What a change.

The young girl already walked over to the parking lot when she heard Natasha scream. "Darling! Be normal for once!" Wanda turned around before she answered. "Yes, Mom! Now shut up and act like the teacher you are."

"Hey!Hey new Girl!" Shouted a voice in Wanda's direction. The Girl now looked at an Asian boy. "Hi?"

"I'm Eric! you're the talk of the school." The boy grinned. Wanda furrowed her eyebrows before picking up speed. "Thanks? I guess."

Wanda walked through the entrance and looked around. Just be nice Wanda... just be nice... just like mom said... "Uhm... could you perhaps show the talk of the school where the office lady is seated. I need my schedule." With a rather friendly smile, she tilted her head.

"Sure" Answered Eric. He began to walk to the office and looked slightly at Wanda. "You know, you should sit at lunch with me and my friends. We all could get to know each other... and you wouldn't be alone."

When the Asian boy asked Wanda if she wanted to sit at lunch with him and his friends she lets a huff out. "Sure... now... bye..." With a few faster steps she stepped inside the Office.

ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ 

A few lessons later Wanda sat between Eric and Angela she meets. Angela was sweet, so Wanda was pretty sure she would like her.

Mike Newton already dead in Wanda, after a very bad pickup line. Jessica Stanley the gossip girl without personality sits in front of Wanda.

When the girl was allowed to she would have shown them both their worst nightmare.

"Are you always so quiet?" asked Jessica. Wanda looked up from her barely touched food. "Sometimes, I'm more a listener. Do you know? I like it to read people... their body language... like I would read their mind." huffed the light brown-haired girl with a smirk.

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows "Okay..." With a shaking head, the girl turned to her friends and began to talk about the newest kind of makeup.

Wanda turned the conversation out and concentrated on her surroundings. She saw many students, A few older or younger than her... and all with a different story. The girl learned that the saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover' isn't just a saying.... its a pretty accurate saying.

The Sokovian girl munched on a Tomato while she studies the exits from her position. At the exit she saw Nat, her mother smirking while waving.

"I need pop tarts... gonna get some..." announced Wanda suddenly while standing up. She grabs her tray and throws it away at a nearby bin. At the moment she turns around Wanda walked into something... or rather someone with Boobs.