Chapter 10⋘

"Okay, little witch. Show me what you got!" Shouted an excited Emmet. The Cullens and both of the Romanoff's stood in front of the house.

"Is that really necessary?" asked Wanda and turned to her mother. "I don't want to hurt him."

Natasha smiled softly. That's one of the things she loved about her. The girl is always looking out for everyone.

"It's okay, it not like he can get any dumber," stated Rosalie while nodding towards Wanda. Alice, Jasper, and Edward laughed while Esme gazed deathly at the blonde.

"That's mean, but also true. It's not going to hurt me, I'm already dead." The Vampire grinned and put his hands up.

After a few seconds, Wanda's eyes turned Red while the witch nodded her head. Little dots of red magic swirled around her hand as they formed round energy in her hands. Wanda tilted her Head a bit before she let the energy leave her hands and run towards Emmet.

Emmett was ready to fight her magic but was thrown against a tree

Emmett was ready to fight her magic but was thrown against a tree. The tree broke into many pieces when they collided. Emmett grunted, everything happened even before he could react.

Wanda let her hands down while her eyes turned normal again. She smirked, lightly. Alice, Jasper, Edward, and Bella began to laugh. Esme looked worried at her son and Carlisle looked amazed. Natasha on the contrary looked proud. She already knew and already saw what Wanda was capable of but it was every time a little proud moment for her. Apart from the part about how Wanda got her powers.

The blonde Vampire, Rosalie grinned. Her mate is fucking strong.

"Are you okay?" asked Wanda while she stepped forward. Emmett stood up and brushed the wood splitters from his clothes.

"Indeed, that was amazing. Also really, really powerful," stated Carlisle.

"Hell yeah! Do it again" Shouted Emmet. Ready to be thrown against a tree, again.