Chapter 3⋘

Before the redhead could knock at the door it was swung wide open.
Both, Natasha and Wanda are staring at a young Brunette Lady, with a warmly motherly smile.

"Hello! And welcome. I'm Esme, the mother of the chaos bunch." Smiled Esme softly at the two. She moved aside to let both in.

"I'm Natasha, that's Wanda... Ühm she is here because of a school project in History. Half of your kids are in a Group with her." Mumbled Natasha smiling when she faced the motherly woman.

"It's a new town,... so I don't want to leave Wanda alone... she is really important to me." Added the redhead.

"It's okay, our kids can do their project in the living room while we drink something. Coffee? Tea?" Asked Esme as she already stepped into the kitchen. The redhead is hot on her heels and mumbled a "coffee, please."

Smiling Rosalie stepped towards Wanda, the ladder looked a bit up. "So, should we get started? I've got a big sheet and... I don't know... öh... marker?"

Smiling Wanda nodded her head and stepped with Rosalie into the living room. Jasper smiled as he watched the girls get seated. "Emmett is talking to mom, he will join us later."

"Oh, but he knows, the less he does the more he must present." grinned Wanda sheepish. She hates to speak in class. Especially when everybody is listening.

"That's a new rule but it should work" Jasper smirked he grabbed the sheets and began to read. Even when he did this 500 times, Wanda doesn't know. Not yet at least.

"Is that the European way?" asked Rosalie. Wanda looked surprised at the Blonde Vampire and crooked a brow. "Your accent, it's faded but still there. It's cute, I like it when I hear it," explained Rosalie.

Wanda blushed lightly and nodded her head. "I'm from S- uhm Russia." Rosalie nodded, throughout she noticed the little slip. "Okay, nice to know. Anyways... I think we should work!" Wanda just nodded her head and hoped the best.

ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ

"So... Esme... you've got a nice house... in the woods... its pretty... quiet?" mumbled the redhead while she was searching for a topic.

The ladder just smiled warmly and sat a coffee in front of Natasha. She sat down and nibbled on her own. Esme is so going to regret it later. It tastes like plain dirt, bah.

"Yes, we like it. You know with 5 teenagers it can get really loud.. so we don't have any neighbors to bother." smiled Esme.

Natasha nodded understandably. "Even though I've only got Wanda it's pretty loud, she is always screaming... I mean okay I scare her sometimes but then other times she is just screaming because she can." The redhead laughed.

"Teenager." Grinned Esme. She could see Emmett standing at the corner of the kitchen glazing at Natasha. "You know, my second oldest, Emmett. He is such a child sometimes. He looks so big and scary but is just a Lil baby."

Emmett looked at Esme while shaking his head. He will definitely go after her.