Chapter 16 ⋘

"So, how was your date?" Asked Lauren grinning. She looked at her sister while she puts her books away.

"Shut up." Mumbled Wanda blushing.

"Ah, I understand... you guys did kiss. Knew it. Who makes the first move?"

"Lo, shut up." Grumbled Wanda while slamming her locker shut.

"Okay, I'm  not gonna ask again.... but only because your cold lover is finding her way towards you."

Before Wanda could react two familiar arms found their way around her waist. "Good Morning, love."
The witch grinned. She turned her head to the side and kissed Rosalie's cheek.
"Good Morning, sweet tooth"

"Okay, disgusting. I'm going... someday I want to be deaf again..." mumbled Lauren while going towards her next class. The girl bumped into Emmett. The boy grinned widely.
"You know, you could call me Dad. Your mom already loves me."

"Urgh, disgusting. Never gonna do that." Wanda could hear their voices farther away.

"Okay, Strange.... I'm glad he is adopted." Mumbled Rosalie while turning more towards her mate.
"Wait... did she said she was deaf?"

Wanda nodded while grinning slightly. "One of the good things about our... condition. It healed her hearing. She was deaf since birth."

"Oh, that's good I guess." Rosalie grinned. She grabbed Wanda's hand and began to walk her to her class.
"Yes, now she can hear her own annoying voice. She used to yell all the time and mispronounced words... but it was kinda cute." Wanda smiled at the memory.

"Sounds... painfully cute?" The blonde grinned. She turned herself in front of Wanda.

"Okay, much fun in English. I'm gonna see you at lunch yeah?" Rosalie kissed her mate's forehead.
"Yeah, of course. Till lunch." Wanda smiled softly. She pecked the Vampires' lips before going into her classroom.

---------

The witch currently sat in English class. She was looking at the different pictures in the book.

Wanda...

The brunette turned her head slightly to the side as her eyes light up purple for a second. She shook her head.

Wanda... listen to me...

Wanda's eyes rose up. She looked around in class before grabbing slightly the table's side.

I need you to do something for me...

She grabbed the table tighter. Beginning to tab her foot impatient.

Now. The voice demanded. Wanda's eyes flashed purple again.

-----

Rosalie sat with a tray of Ceasar salad and applesauce on their table.
"Where is Wanda?"

"Jeez, hello to you too. Sweet tooth." Mocked Lauren while chewing on her piece of beef.

"You know, I'm glad I don't need to eat. The way you're eating is disgusting." Grumbled Emmett. She sat together with Alice and Jasper.

"Shut up, bloodsucking prick. You're disgusting. Let me eat in peace or I'm gonna rip you to shreds." Replied Lauren.

"Can someone answer my question?" Rosalie spoke up again after a few more minutes. The cafeteria was already filled with students.

"I'm sure Wanda is on her way..." mumbled Alice. She was worried. She didn't want to tell Rosalie she couldn't see in the witch's future anymore.

"Alice." Grumbled Rosalie. She knows Alice by now long enough. Something is up.
Even the others looked up now.

"Okay... I-I can't see in her future anymore. But it doesn't necessarily mean something bad happened." Mumbled the Pixie like Vampire.

"You what." Growled both, Rosalie and Lauren.