What Happens Next?

As the title says this is 'What Happens Next?' So I'm going to tell you what happens to all of the characters after the story ends.........

Isabelle (Izzy)

Lives out her fashion dreams and becomes the Royal Dresser's aprentince. Meaning she and Angel still stay close. When the Royal Dresser dies, Izzy completley takes over....will she ever truly find love? Maybe....one day a new King's Aprentince is admited to the castle. He's handsome and dashing, but rather poor. They intantly fall in love, but sadly never have kids since they both will work in the castle forever more. But they are madly in love and nothing is more important than that.

Melanie (Mel)

Now Mel's life may seem a bit sad at first, but after she returns from the competition, she finds out that her mother has died. Meaning she is now an orphan since her father died many years ago. Being an only child, she goes the one place that she knew would be safe and welcoming. To Mrs. Galagher in the orphanage. Now I wonder who she meets there? Yep! She meets Will, and at first they're just very close friends. But over time their friendship blossoms into something much sweeter. Mel and Will soon fall helplessly in love and....when they turn 19, they leave the orphanage and get married! Since they were both poor, our generous Princess Angel, helped them out a bit. And they started a lovely family, together having six kids in total.

William (Will)

You already know what happens to him silly!

Angel and James

A few months after the competition was done Angel and James gott married. And like James promised, their long one year honeymoon was traveling around the world. They went to Pair, England, Spain, everywhere and anywhere Angel wished. All james wanted was to see his Princess Angel happy. Now in that time Angel became pregnant and when they arrived back at the palace, everyone was surpirsed to hear this news. Some were over joyed, some were a bit displeased. But non the less Angel gave birth to two lovely childern. Twins in fact, a boy and a girl, who in trial will gain the crown? The rest is for your imagination to decide!

Once again I want to thank all of my lovely supporters and followers who have dedicated their time to reading this book, though it didn't quite go as planned I hope you still enjoed it! Now I hopefully will have another book coming out soon! But in the meantime I would love it if you checked out my other works! Thanks so much and have a lovely day, evening or night!