Chapter 6

So I just wanted to say sorry for taking so long but school got in the way, and then I was sick and then I went on vacation, and yeah! But I hope you like this chapter and I wasn't sure if I should put a pic of Angel's other dress in extra's but comment if you wanna see it, after reading the whole chapter :)

____________________________________________________________

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" he asked worried as he wiped away my tear.

"Yeah, I'm okay, it's just getting used to walking in these heels, but thanks for catching me," I replied taking one last look into his green eyes before turning away. 

"I'd catch you any time," he replied as I stood up on my own and he ran a hand threw his curly hair nervously. "I'm Prince James, by the way."

"I know who you are, James." I replied, scoffing just a bit. 

"No one's ever addressed my so casually before, but that's still Prince James, and you are?" he asked correcting me on the 'Prince' part that I honestly didn't care for at the moment. I really didn't want to fall for someone else and I wanted to get out of this competition as fast as possible, but his sparkling green eyes..... I shook myself out of the daze: FOCUS!

"I'm Evangeline," I replied curtsying, but before I got full curtsy he grabbed my hand forcing me to stand up.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Evangeline," he replied kissing my hand then looking at me with his dazzling green eyes. Shake him off, keep it up, maybe he'll dismiss you right away! But I don't want to go home, not yet, I can't face Will. Not yet, not this soon, but I love him don't I? And the girls! They need the money, they all deserve better then what they've got. But James is so.....*sigh*.  

"Don't call me by my full name," I replied scoffing again.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's a pleasure to meet you Angel," he replied, shortening my name to one only a few use.

"Angel?" I asked gazing into his eyes.

"Yes." he replied, "It's my nickname for you," he replied giving me a playful smile. "Now if you do excuse me, I've really got to go, and you falling has made me late," the continued.

"Uh!" I cough-laughed. "Well you catching me has well...um" I replied searching for the words.

"It was a pleasure catch-I mean meeting you Angel, but let's just keep this between us, since I'm really not supposed to fal- ahem. Meet you officially until tomorrow morning, so goodbye stranger I've never met,"

"Thanks for catching me, person I don't know!" I called down the hall as he turned to leave.

"The pleasure is all mine," he replied turning around and giving me another playful smile and a wink. I giggled to myself as I made my way to the next set of stairs and then up to my room.

                Well, he's....whoa. He is whoa.  Those eyes are so, ah..... And he's so....SNAP OUT OF IT ANGEL! Gosh, what's gotten in to me? 'The prince has gotten in to you that's what stupid!' is what my self-conscious says. I laughed it off and pushed open the door to what I was pretty sure was my room.

                My jaw dropped at the sight of this amazing space. I glanced around and didn't even take the time to consider the three girls (Ginger included) that came to curtsy in front of me.

"Miss," said Ginger as she stood up. "These are my co-workers and your other maids," she continued and gestured towards the two other girls, who both had blond hair.

"I'm Joy, Miss Stacey," replied the girl on Ginger's left with green eyes, giving me yet another curtsy.

"And I'm Jade," replied the other girl with a curtsy. She had curly blond ringlets and blue eyes.