Part 7

*Next morning*

                    *Y/n's pov*

( I wake up and get ready early in excitement. It'8:30 am.)

            *end of y/n's pov*

Y/t: Ufff. It's 8:30 am till now. Why does time not pass away fast.Y/n what are you talking you only woke up early.argh... shall I sleep. Yes I will. ( you got up but again sat) no..no..no. if I will sleep and I will get late for interview. NO. Ok then I will.......ummmm....I will go outside and roam the time will be skipped. Yes this is right I will go.

( y/n went out to roam.)

               * time skipped*

(It was 10: 15)

Y/n: I should go now.

( you enters the office it really big.)

Y/n: waww.. I am going to work  here. (Looking around. You went in reception)

Y/n: I came here for interview. Where shall I go?

Reciptionist: what's your name?

Y/n: my name is y/n.

Reciptionist: y/n. Yes you have to go there and wait.

( pointing towards the door )

Y/n: ok. Thanks

( I went at the place and started waiting. Time skipped. )

P.A: y/n come in.

Y/n: yes

( I was nervous I took a deep breath and went in. The P.A was going to take my interview. I have her my documents.)

P.A: ok so you can speak 5 languages fluently.

Y/n: yes.

P.A: hmmmm... ok (flipping the pages and examining it. At last she was finished) ok you are selected. You will be personal translater of boss. And also you need to do some works of office as I see in your file you are good at studies.

Y/n: thanks mam. From when shall I join the office.

P.A: from tomorrow itself.

Y/n: ok I will. Thanks.

( I just turned around to depart but the P.A stopped me)

P.A: tomorrow be on time. It's 9:00 am. You have reach here before the boss.

Y/n: yes. Thanks for telling.

( and I departed.)

         *MEANWHILE JUNGKOOK*

               *Jungkook's pov*

( I just finished my meeting. The meetings lasted till 3:12 p.m. I was so tired. I went to my P.A.)

  * while walking they are talking*

Jungkook: I am going home. ( taking his bag and coat)

P.A.: ok sir.  Sir y/n has got job as your personal translater.

Jungkook: translater? ( Stopped walking)

P.A.: yes sir she can speak 5 different language that to fluently. And even she was good in studies.

Jungkook: waww. That's great. Ok so I will go home. Thanks.

( I went home back as my sweet gf was waiting for me and even I was late. As I went home I see no one home. So I called her. Her call was busy talking with someone. I called her again but it was still busy. But I again tried and now she picked up the call.)

                    *On call*

Bora: hi baby..

Jungkook: you are not angry on me?

Bora: for what shall I be angry on you.?

Jungkook:  You were waiting for me right.

Bora:oops..(in low voice)

Jungkook: what happened?

Bora: yes I am angry on you.

Jungkook: but now only you told you are not angry at me.

Bora: a.a.I... means I was angry on you but now I am not.hahaha( she laugh's awkwardly )

Jungkook: ok. So you are not angry at me. Thank God.

Bora: yes I am not. Ok so I will call you later my mom is calling me.bye

Jungkook: ok. Bye love you.

Bora: love you too bye.

                  *call ended*

( I freshened up and ate something and went for sleep as I was tired. )

             * at y/n's place*

(I go home and eat food. And sleep early so I can wake up early tomorrow. I was so excited for my new job)

                   **********

Sorry for boring part.😅 mera dimag abhi bilkull bhi nahi chal raha. Bohot lazy hoo mai. 😑😆
( my  Brain is not working. I am so lazy.)

If you enjoyed reading plz vote and follow me. Thanks for reading ily😙.