Part 12

Y/n: umm. Ok I will go now. (I broked the eye contact and bowed to him before leaving)

               *Next morning*

(I woke up early as today is important day. I got ready to leave for the office. Yesterday I bought a outfit.)

)

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

(I put on a simple makeup. I patted some foundation and  put on mascara and final a strawberry lipbalm And I was ready. And started leaving for company.)

  *Time skipped at company*

(I entered in the company and went inside the elevator as I entered in elevator I saw Lisa. Her eyes widened seeing me.)

Lisa: wait a minute.... You are looking so beautifull today anyone can fall for you. Wow.

Y/n: Thanks. *blush*

(The door opened making a beep sound revealing handsome jungkook he was so stunning in his office suit. I was examining his beuty while lisa interputed.)

Lisa: Good morning sir*bowing*

Y/n: ah. Uh..uhm Goo..good morning sir.*bowing*

            *Jungkook's pov*

(Today I came early in the company cause today was an important day for me. *Time skipped 1hr later*{Lazy author}
I went to grab some coffee, as I was going to enter the elevator I saw Y/n & Lisa as I saw Y/N I can't stop staring her, always she used to come so simple,today she was looking beautifull. I snapped out of my thoughts when they greeted me)
         *end of jungkook's pov*

                   *Y/n's pov*

Jungkook: uh.. yes good morning. Y/n take the files from the P.A and come down we have to go.

Y/n: yes sir I will.

Jungkook:hmmm.

(We exchanged our places, he in the elevator and I out. I went to  P.A and took the needed files as told by jungkook and went down to go. As I went down  the guard guided me to the car. Jungkook was sitting  backside and I sat beside him. The whole ride was silent. In between I can feel him staring me but  as I used to look at him he used to loom outside Window or used scroll on his phone. At last we reached our destination. We went inside the company.)

Jungkook: translate each and every part ok?

Y/n: Yes sir.

(We went inside the cabin. All exchanged greetings with eachother and the meeting started, I translating every part for jungkook to understand.

*magical Time skipped, after the meeting*

Jungkook: At last the this meeting was successful. Thanks for translation.

Y/n: it's all your hardwork sir.

(he hummed in response. We walked to the car.)

Driver: sir there's a problem in car. Shall I call another car.

Jungkook: no. No need we will roam here till the car repairs.

Driver: ok sir. It will take almost 1hr.

Jungkook: ok, come Y/n We will roam.

Y/n: what me!? *pointing towards myself* sir but..

Jungkook: come Y/n.

 (He dragged me by my hand and we headed towards beach. It was beautifull no people just the voice beautifull voice of waves and Jungkook.)

Jungkook: it's beautifull right?

Y/n: Yes sir.

Jungkook: don't call me sir it's not our office here we are friends.

Y/n: freinds?

Jungkook: why. We aren't?

Y/n: No no. We are

Jungkook: btw how is your life going?

Y/n: simple. Work, eat and sleep.
( I sighed and looked at him smiling) how's yours?

Jungkook: Good. I was having stress about this meeting but now I am free.

Y/n: hmmm.. You should not take stress or your hairs will turn white and you will be called 23 years grandfather. Hahaha

Jungkook: what did you said. 23 years "grandpa". Ahaa wait a minute.

( I started to run as jungkook chased me.)

Jungkook: Yes , now .

(he catched me by my waist, like back hugging me. He fliped me. Now I was facing him we kept staring eachother for a moment but then I laughed to avoid the awkwardness and the eye contact and then he too laughed.)

Jungkook: let's have coffee

Y/n: yeah sure.

(We went to the cafe which was near and ordered the coffees for ourself.)

Y/n: so how is your girlfriend.

Jungkook: *sigh* alright.

(He looked sad and I got worried)

Y/n: what happened is anything wrong. Did you both  had fight or something.

Jungkook: no.

Y/n: look you can share with me. I will help you out.

Jungkook: *sigh* Bora is acting weird these days. Whenever I come close she ignores or just tells me to get away.

Y/n: umm. It will be cause you don't give her time, you are always busy. Look give her some your time. Hope she will change.

Jungkook: hmmm.

Y/n: even when you will go get her some gifts. Like things she love.

Jungkook: yes! Thx so much my freind.

( and we chit-chatted and finished our coffees, we got call from the driver that the car has been repaired. So we made out way to car. Jungkook dropped me to my house. We bid goodbyes and he dispersed.)

  *Jungkook's pov*

(As told as Y/n I went to buy gift for my girlfriend. I buyed her a flower bouquet and her favourite chocolates. "I know she will love it" I drove to the house I not Rang the ball as I want to give her suprise. I opened the door with help of keys. I went inside. Instead of me she gave me a suprise a biggest suprise.)

So yeah! Hope you loved this part. Plz vote. And don't be a silent reader. I would really like to read your comments.

Funfact: this part was deleted by mistake. So I need to write it again.