Part 10

Jungkook: what happened to her. she never behaved like this before. Argh... leave it.

(Y/n reached home)

Y/n: (kicked her shoes off and layed on the floor like starfish) argh.. I am tired now. there was so much of work today. I am hungry too.

(You went in the  in search of food. But there was nothing.)

Y/n: arghhh.... what the heck. How can I forget purchasing grocery. Ufff..I need to sleep today empty stomach.

(You slept)

               *next morning*

(You got ready for the office and walked to office. I went in and  exchanged good morning with Lisa. And started to work. While working our boss Mr. Jungkook came we all stand up and greet him while bowing.)

                *Time skipped*

(It was already time to go but I was having bunch of files on the table.  I thought to take a break. No one was in the office.)

Y/n: I think so no ones here. If Lisa would be here atleast I would have not felt bored.

(I grabbed some cafichinno and went back to my work it was 7:39 p.m. While working I got call from receptionist.)

Receptionist: hello miss y/n. Someone is asking about you.

Y/n: about me?

Receptionist: yes. Come down.

Y/n: yes I am coming.

               *At reception*

( I went down and the person whom I saw was my eomma)

Y/n: eomma. You?

Eomma: Yes why you are not happy to see me. HAAN!. Btw now you work here wow. ( she said while looking around)

Y/n: yes I work here. What do you want?

Eomma: Money.

Y/n: I won't .

( she held my hairs tightly pulling it.)

Y/n: leave me eomma. (Trying to get out of her grip)

Eomma: You know right your dad died because of you.

Y/n: they not died because of me. He died because of YOU EOMMA! (I yelled. Her grip on my hairs got tight)

Y/n: leave me!you are hurting me.( tears welles up down my cheeks)

              *jungkooks pov*

( Today I was having some work so I stayed in office for more. Everyone were gone. But then I noticed y/n still working. I thought to talk to her but she went downside in hurry. I too went behind her. She  was talking to a women. I think so she was her eomeoni. I thought to leave the place when suddenly her eomeoni pulled her hairs. She was in pain. I want to help her but i thought she might not like that I interput in her personal matter. So I called security.)

        *end of Junkook's pov*

                 *y/n's pov*

( While eomma was pulling my hair security came and pulled her away and let her out of company. I ran up on the roof top/terrace. I started crying hard.)

Y/n: Eomma! Appa! Why did you leave me. *Cry*

(I felt on my I knees on the floor. I felt warm hands wrapping me and carasing my head. I made my head up to see the face. I blinked 3-4 times to see the face clearly. He was Jungkook)

Y/n: Jungkook.

(I got out of his embrance and wiped my tears.)

Y/n: you here. You not went home?

Jungkook: no I not went home I was having work.

Y/n: hmm..

Jungkook: who was that lady. Your eomeoni ?

Y/n: ne. But how do you know you saw it?

(Jungkook nodded his head. The tears again started roll down remembering what happened back.)

Jungkook: don't cry y/n. (He hugged me)

Y/n: I miss them alot. My parents. (Cry)

             *Jungkooks pov*

(She was sobbing. her head burried in my chest. I was feeling so sad for her.)

        *End of Jungkooks pov*

                 * Y/n's pov*

(I let my head up. Our faces were few inches far from each other. He wiped my tears. For few seconds we both stared at each other.  While he started to lean towards me. I closed my eyes, But then I realised what I was doing I pulled out myself from his hug and stood up.)

Y/n: um.I..I need to go. Bye

            *end of y/n's pov*

             *jungkooks pov*

( I don't know why I did this. But I felt something)

                ☆♡♡♡♡♡☆

Ik it's small. I will try to make big part next time.😆😅

Vote plz if you liked it.