part 17

I saw my mom...with another man. I was shocked and angry by seeing the sight infront of my eye. I went and called out her name.

Y/n: eomma, what the heck r u doing with this man. Don't you have shame. Your husband is no longer so you are doing this all things.

Y/m: Y..o.you here.

Y/n: i can come here anytime, anyday, It's my dad's house. So i need not have to take anyones permission to come here.

Man: who is she? The one who's dad i killed?

Wait! What... she killed my dad!

Y/n: wha..what are you talking about..You killed appa.

Y/m: no..i

Y/n: stop it please...you are a murderer..You KilLeD My DaD...(crying)

I left the house, i no longer want to leave in that house.
I now don't believe anyone in this world, no one. All are lier.

The worst feeling in the world is being hurt by someone you love....🖤

Jungkook's pov:

We were done shopping...right now i am having bath...thinking about Y/n...she would be hurt. Ik she would be crying her heart out right now. Till then i herd bora talking which made me snap out of my thoughts.

Bora: ye baby i will come there tonight.

.........

Bora: yes, today's night will be fun.
.............

Bora: ok bye..love ya.

She ended the call and turned back, i was glaring her.

Bora: Yo..you

I interpreted her by slapping her.

Jungkook: I should have never believed you. Cause of you i hurted that inoccent soul.

Bora: lo..

Jungkook: shut up! Just get out from here. Get out.

I kicked her out of the house. I started crying thinking about Y/n. I feel guilty. The pain of hurting her i just can't. Now i too feel like used one by bora. I can feel how y/n will be feeling after this all happened. I need to go to her and apologies her. I do love her.
I took my car keys and went out for finding her.. finding Y/n...my love.

Authors pov at Y/n's place:

You was too hurt after the incident. You decided to be free from this all. This all pain, this all lies, this all tears.  You went to the bridge where first jungkook was going to attempt his sucide and you saved him. You was standing there. Cold breeze touching your paled skin. And then you closed your eyes. And leaned forward.

Jungkook's pov:

I was finding her, looking around I see a figure standing on the bridge. I went closer to that figure and found out...she was Y/n. And at the blink of eye she leaned forward.

Jungkook: Y/N!!!!

I leaned forward from the bridge to see Y/n..But she was nowhere.
I can't save her. That day she saved me but i can't.
Her memories started lingering in my head. Her smile, her face, her talking, her every thing. I just can't take this pain.. i want to leave with her.. Only her. She is my first and last women in my life. She was so perfect..she was precious.

After 2 weeks:

I am here standing at the same place where she attempted her sucide.
the guilt in my heart increased .Day by day, Which i can't resist. I want to be free from this and leave with. My love...Y/n.

It's unbelievable how can you affect someone else so deeply and never know.🖤

And i leaned forward. Now i will be free..and live with her..i am coming Y/n.
And my body touched water....
.....

The end
__________________________________________________________________&&&&______

And this is end waw..i really enjoyed writing this book. And thx for all reading my book. Love you all.