Chapter # 4

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

How are you all?

Do you miss me?

Because I definitely do...😘❤️

Here we are with the new Chapter!!!

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

And

Enjoy the update 😜

P.S. READ WITH SNACKS BECAUSE THIS IS FULL OF ENTERTAINMENT 😁

....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨............................

"ہم تو آغازِ محبت میں لٹ گئے فراز۔۔۔
لوگ کہتے تھے کے انجام برا ہوتا ھے۔۔۔!!!"

(Hum tu aghaz-e-mohabbat main hi lut gaye hain "Faraz"
Log tu kehtay thay K anjaam Bura hota hai)

.....................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️...........................

Azlaan was restless because thoughts about certain grey-eyed beauty was disturbing him continuously and being jet-lagged was also exhausting.

He felt like his mind will explode soon if he didn't stop thinking about that girl anytime soon.

He wanted some caffeine in his body to stop his wandering thought so he removes the duplet from his body and goes downstairs.

As he was descending stairs he saw someone in the TV lounge.

He frowned thinking who was awake at this time of night as he approached the TV lounge and saw the reason for his agitation and sleeplessness.

She was so occupied with amal that she didn't notice his presence.

He took her ignorance as a blessing and stand there admiring her with amal in her arms. Suddenly he wanted to hold them both in his arms.

He felt a weird sense of possessiveness and fondness towards her. He wanted her to hold their child in her arms and that thought brings a beautiful smile to his lips.

He can't understand these sudden feelings of ownership and possessiveness toward his own cousin.

Rumi felt a presence behind her and she turns toward it while thinking that kinza is back.

She started to blabber but seeing Azlaan instead of kinza she cut herself off immediately.

"Bhabhi ap aagy...ii... Ap?"

Her shocked and startled expression made her look so adorable as he wanted to pull her cheeks but baby amal in her arms was already doing her chacho work as she caresses Rumi cheeks that were turning red with each passing moment making him smile.