Prologue

Ahl-e-dil

Azlaan X Rumaisa

Azlaan X Rumaisa

"You are out of your mind... Leave me Azlaan Bhai...,"

"Stop... Just stop there... I am not your brother, I will never be your brother... because I didn't love you like a brother... I like you like a man like his woman... So don't you dare call me with that title... You are mine Rumaisa... Just mine...,"

"You are crazy... Let me go... I am not yours or anyone else,"

"Listen to me and listen carefully... You Rumaisa Hayat Khan belong to no one but me... You will always belong to me because I have claimed you as mine... And soon you will be mine... Rumaisa Azlaan Khan... Soon kitten... Very soon,"

.......

Wajeeh X Zubaria

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean by that? I am here to meet my wife for the first time after our nikkah... It's my right...,"

"You have no rights...,"

"Tsk... I am hurt biwi... But don't worry we will settle this after our wedding... For now...I have every right on you Mrs. Zubaria Wajeeh Affandi... welcome to your personal hell, lifetime imprisonment for you, now you are in my imprisonment... Nikkah aur saza Mubarak biwi...,"

.......

Kabir X Roshane

"Why the hell that Faizan was calling you?"

"It's none of your business... Stop interfering in mine Kabir Hayat Khan...,"

"You are my business DAMNIT!!!,"

"No, I am not your business because we are bestie, not husband and wife so you don't have any right to say anything about what I do... I can talk with anyone...hell I can date him...,"

"ROSHANE!!! I dare you to complete that sentence... You wanted to do what you want... Huh... Then hell with you and your life... I don't care...,"

.............................

6 people, 6 lives, 6 hearts, and 3 couples, fighting for love and enduring pain to get it. Alpha males claiming their women, hidden feelings, burning passion, haunting past, guilty mistakes, and the devotion to have their love.

The story about a joint family who lives together with unity and peace....but fate put relations to the test and in the end, we know who was loyal to us or not.....

A story about passion, innocence, love, hate, hurt, betrayal, misunderstanding, determination, and dedication ....people who love with heart and souls... Ahl-e-Dil (اہلِ دل)

Jo shor hua hai mehfil main Hijr-e-yar ka kissa hai

Ae logo kuch tu reham karo yeh Ahl-e-dil ka hissa hai

(Written by me❤️🙈)

Will start updating in mid march... Add the book in your library if you like it😍