Chapter # 13

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hello and welcome lovelies!!

Here I am with the promised update.

This time I am gonna demand more comments.

I need your opinions on story and what your thoughts on things.

So have fun, enjoy the update.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

تم جو ہنستی ہو مستانہ کنول لگتی ہو
میر کا شعر ہو غالب کی غزل لگتی ہو
سنگ مرمر سے تراشا ہوا شفّاف بدن
سانس لیتا ہوا ایک تاج محل لگتی ہو۔۔۔

Tum jo hansti ho mastana kanwal lagti ho
“Meer” ka Shair ho “Ghalib” ki ghazal lagti ho
Sang-e-mar mar se tarasha hua shaffaf badan
Sans leta huwa ek TAJMAHAL lagti ho ....

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Rumi... Roshane... Go and get the sweet platters... Sabka muh meetha karwao,"

Her Tayi Ammi words feel like a blessing to her ears, because the whole ceremony, the man standing behind her and the baby in his arms keep pushing her buttons.

After the fifth attempt on getting her attention by the two people standing behind her, Rumi gave up. She just turned around and glared at them, Azlaan only smiles while amal giggled getting everyone's attention.

She sighed in relief as she grabbed her sister's arm and dashed away while the duo who enjoyed tormenting her pouted sadly.

"Come Roshi,"

"Oye... main bhi Aya,"

"No!"

Like always the twin's sync response shocked him. He put a hand on his chest as he moved back to his spot.

"Yeah, go... but don't talk like that again,"

"Like what,"

This time he cringed back, while the twins smirked at him evilly. They always do this, just to make him uncomfortable. Everyone laughed at their interaction, giving the perfect moment for the newly wedded to lock eyes.

Zubaria can't take the intensity of his gaze anyone and used the bickering as perfect leverage to look away while his eyes were still fixated on her.

"Wicked witches,"

"aww, kabiro is scared,"

"Olaf it's a joke, don't die on us,"

"Tum dono ja rahi ho ke main utho,"

Both girls disappeared like a rocket in the air when Shahbano's words registered. Making everyone laugh again, while Shahwar sulked at the threat against his babies.

People congratulate the families as well as the couple who are lost in their thoughts but meet everyone with fake smiles and nods.

Rumi and Roshane soon came with two sweet platters. Rumi came to Zubaria's side of the curtain while Roshane moved to the other side. Kabir and Yawar had already moved the makeshift curtain away and now everyone can see both sides clearly.

Rumi moved towards her api who sat there with all the elder ladies of their house and they all made Zubaria eat the sweet muttering and mumbling heartfelt blessings under their breath.