Chapter # 20 (part-1)

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

How are you all? Hope you are safe and happy.

Again with an early update because last time you people make me very happy with your comments and I love them all.

Thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy much for the comments, for all people who show their love on both stories, I love you all.

This is another longggggggggg update so hope you all will love it. It's almost 8k words.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

نگاہ ہم پہ، کٹار دل پر، زبان سے نفرت کے تیر چلتے
ہزار رنج ، ہزار باتیں، پر تُجھ سے ناطہ عجیب سا ہے
محبتوں کی بہار آئے، کبھی تو ملنے وہ یار آئے
لمبی جدائی، دل دربدر، پر میرا گھاٹا عجیب سا ہے
وفا بھی ہم سے، جفا بھی ہم سے ، اور تو اور نبھا بھی ہم سے
دشمنی کے نام پر یہ تماشا عجیب سا ہے

Nigaah humpe, Katar Dil par, zuban se nafrat ke teer chalte
Hazar raanjh, hazar baatin, par tujhse naata ajeeb sa ha
Mohabbaton ki bahar aye, Kabhi toh Milne wo yar aye
Lambi judai, Dil darbadar, par mera ghata ajeeb sa ha
Wafaa bhi humse, jafaa bhi humse, aur toh aur nibhaa bhi humse
Dushmani ke naam pe yeh tamasha ajeeb sa ha

(Another piece by me) 😘

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Ouch, mama... I am sorry- ouch where is Baba?"

"AJ tumhare Baba ko bhi Dekh lo gi... Kya Bola tha main ne tumhain huh? Kya bola tha ke yad se le ke ana,"

For the past five minutes, this interrogation was ongoing, Shahbano sighed in relief when she saw Roshane and Kabir walking in the hall with the bouquet but it was short-lived when she noticed the absence of her other gem.

So that's when the mother hen dragged them out with Shahwar trailing behind them. But he went to call Rumi when Shahbano attacked Roshane ear twisting it and glaring at her.

"You said to bring a bouquet- Ahhh mama Mera kaan... Olaf help me Dumbo,"

The mother-daughter duo turned to Kabir who was leaning against the wall with a red face but he just put his hand up in surrender and Shahbano give a soft smile to him again turning to glare at her daughter.

"Nahi Chachi Janam I am standing still, please continue,"

"Haw... You traitor!... Ouch, mama,"

Roshane gasped at the betrayal when Kabir just shrugged his shoulders but she didn't get much time to complain as Shahbano resume her attack.

"Tumhain main ne bouquet se pehle kya Yaad se lane ko Bola tha Roshane? Aur khabardar Kabir ko Kuch Bola toh,"

"Mama wo- ahhh Baba!"

"Jaldi batao Roshane Hayat Khan,"

"Rumi... Ahh Rumi, you said to bring Rumi,"

"Then where is hell is your sister young lady?"

Shahbano can't believe she left her sister at home that too alone. She was worried and if it was not for Shahwar dragging them into the reception of the hall, she would have already beaten Roshane in front of everyone.