Chapter # 8

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

Who miss me?

Again sorry for not updating but I promise to get back on track now...

No one really messaged to know if I am alive or well... It's like always update soon and often or update already

No one know what I have been going through... But it's ok... A little disappointed but we will get better...

Your girl just got graduated Alhamdulilah... With amazing grades so I was busy there and some personal reasons which includes my family member health...

This is the reason I didn't update more regularly... But no one care... Why a person who update like thrice or sometime 4 times a week is not updating at all...

It's ok now... I am good... And I am sorry for ranting but I have to get it off my chest... Feeling much better now...

Hope you all are good... I am a bit demotivated... So please help me get more motivation to work and update...

Enjoy the update ☺️

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

"پاس رہتا ہے دور رہتا ہے۔۔۔
کوئی دل میں ضرور رہتا ہے

جب سے دیکھا ہے اُنکی آنکھوں کو
ہلکا ہلکا سا سُرور رہتا ہے۔۔۔۔!!!"

(Paas Rehta Hai Door Rehta Hai
Koi Dil Main Zarur Rehta Hai

Jab Se Dekha Hai Unki Aankhon Ko
Halka Halka Suroor Rehta Hai...)

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Azlaan and Rumi arrived late because they were stuck in traffic but Azlaan was not the one complaining he kind of loves each moment spend with her but Rumi was another story.

Amal was also enjoying their company very much. After half an hour much to Rumi's dismay, they reached the mall.

They didn't know where everyone was so they just walked inside and roamed around.

Rumi remembered kinza told her to call them when they reached because she wanted to shop for amal dresses and accessories.

But she forgot to bring her phone at home, she didn't want to ask Azlaan for his but alas luck was not always with us and today is definitely her lucky day.

She stopped suddenly to think about her certain predicament and bumped into Azlaan who was walking behind her with amal in his arms.

He raised his eyebrows to ask about her sudden halting.

"Wo...can you call yawar bhai?"

She asked him with unsure eyes while he answered her with his own question.

He didn't like another man's name from her lips even if it was yawar who was happily married but then shook his head at his stupid thoughts.

"Why?"

"Kinza bhabhi wants to buy amal dresses and accessories... she can't if we have her,"

She replied annoyed and rolled her eyes at his stupid behavior as he nodded at her words.

"Ok, I will... here hold her for me,"

He said giving amal to her and pulled out his phone to call Yawar.