Statements and Obsevations

AN: There is a lot of speaking. I am sorry. It is confusing to me but I tried. My outline just said to word vomit and maybe angst.
"Information is missing from your files. You were called before the civilian council and the village elders without informing your superiors, aware that you were being monitored by unknown entities. As you had no way to brief the powers that be, you did what you could to remain undiscovered. In light of your unique situation, you will not be punished for anything that happened in those situations. We will start with you sharing all the details that occurred during the meetings that you were called to with the elders." Inochi started to blab a bit but got to the point when Shikaku kicked him in the shin. Kitsune took a breath in before nodding.
"The elders forced me to meet with them. They were unaware of my status in the ANBU. They were, however, aware of the fact that I contained something in me. They called me demon, scum, monster and refused to use my name when speaking about me or to me. As Lord Third had declared that it was forbidden to speak of what had happened, I informed them of the rule that was punishable by death. Danzo had struck me and placed an unknown seal on myself. I do not remember what transpired afterwards." Naruto needed a second to calm down before he would continue speaking. He was aware that Shikaku had notes from many different folders that he was comparing. The fact that they just told him to speak meant that whatever happened was not sanctioned. That fact allowed him to relax a bit. He was relieved that Obito was there for him at this moment.
"Every time I met with them, there was a blinding pain unlike anything I had ever felt. After a while, Danzo informed my landlord of my status and the seal I carry. The Landlord raised the rent and threatened to tell everyone what I was if I didn't let him have the money. My comrades tried to leave me food but he would find it. If I was too loud or something went wrong, he would beat me. Someone told some of the vendors and shop owners that I was a freak and to not sell or buy from me."
Kitsune stopped speaking when Shikaku rose his hand. The Nara stood up and left the room for a few minutes. Kitsune couldn't hear him but could sense that there were many angry ANBU on the other side of the one way window that looked like a wall on the inside of the room. Shikaku returned with recordings and a few more files. He opened the files and started to read them, tossing a scroll to Kitsune. The scroll was blank. Kitsune didn't know what to do with it.
"I need you to write down the routes you took to the meeting places with the elders, especially every spot you felt the mysterious entities. Draw the seals you saw, any descriptions of the shadows you saw, and write what you said down, explaining every single detail. Obito, you will remain here with him as Inochi and I speak with a few people. Ibiki will be here in a few minutes to remove at least the two of the seals that shouldn't be on you."
Kitsune started doing what he was told, tuning out the noise of the two leaving the room. A look from Inochi kept Obito from speaking out. He understood as much as the other two that observing Naruto and his reactions would help them to learn the limits of the seal that stopped the memories from surfacing. Three minutes later, he felt his head starting to feel fuzzy. Concentrating on the task at hand seemed impossible. The walls started to drift in and out. The table wasn't square anymore. The paper swirled into his clan crest.
'What am I doing? I was making notes! But what about? I'm not in the academy. Danzo something...' Naruto looked up at the person holding him.
"Mommy? What was I doing? Where are we?" Naruto couldn't remember what had happened. He remembered the class room and Ibiki but nothing else. Obito questioned him and found the moment the seal messed with the memories. It was the moment that Naruto had seen the seal on the back of his neck.