Announcement

So to start off I just wanted to give a huge thanks to all those people who are reading and voting! Because of you guys, this story has gotten almost 600 reads! That's just mind blowing🤯🙂. You don't know how much that means to me! I love that you guys are enjoying this story💙💙!

So I decided to continue with a second book!! The first 2 chapters are coming out Saturday so stay tuned!!

The new book is called The Family You Needed.

Keep reading for a preview of the first chapter:

You had on a blindfold, you were listening to where he was. You held up your katanas and heard him circle quietly around behind you. The air shifted and you dodged as he stuck for your back. You sprinted towards him and started the fight.

Although you were blindfolded, you were keeping up with the fearless leader all the same. It's like you could see his movement in your mind, before they happened. As he moved, you thought about his position and noticed he left his chest open for half a second as he struck downward and you smirked before rolling sideways and holding the katana to his chest plate.

"Yame!" You heard Splinter end the match and took off your blindfold, keeping the katana pointed at his chest. When you saw his face you smirked. He had his hands up in surrender and his wide blue eyes on the tip of your katana.

"Nice job Y/n," you looked at Donnie who had an impressed look on his face. The others sat beside him with their jaws dropped.

"Very well done my child," said Splinter. You sheathed your katana and Leo grinned and bowed. You bowed to him before Master Splinter dismissed you and you went to grab a towel and your water.

It had been three months since you had moved to the turtles lair and you loved it. Training with them, going on a few patrols with them, just hanging out with them in general was amazing. You wouldn't have ever thought you would be living with your childhood idols.

The only thing was you and Leo hadn't really spoken about your relationship. Although you evidently liked him and Raph and Donnie keep insisting he likes you too, you weren't sure what was happening. You hadn't talked about it since that kiss. And it was killing you.

Again, thank you all so much for reading!

Stay tuned for Saturday!!

XX Shadow