T.h.e. B.e.g.i.n.i.n.g

"s

"s.u.c.h  a  g.o.o.d  g.i.r.l"
------------------------------------

________________________________________

Y/n. So sweet, so innocent, so adorable and so lovable, no demon or monster could ever get their corrupted hands on her. Well that might change very soon. Anyhow although her lovely personality and looks may seem to fit with her safe and secure background, it is unfortunate not the case.

"y/n please come down stairs!" shouted a gruff but soothing voice

"coming dad!"

The girl descended from upstairs down to the creaky floor of the small flat they lived in. There she sees her father sitting down on the couch with a nervous, serious manner. Once he saw that she arrived he gave her a warm smile.

"can you sit down for me hun" y/n father said

Y/n sat down on a chair opposite to her father.

"As you know we are running very low on money and I'm afraid I will be going out to go to him for maybe a while so-"

" I knew it! Dad you can't go to him anymore he is a bad man, who knows what could happen to you and we only known him for 2 months who knows what he could be planning on! "

" I know! I know.. But at this point we might be living in the streets and I can't let that happen! "

(y/d/n) sat up and started getting his coat and all his essentials ready ; whereas y/n tries to stop him.

" please dad we can work something out just stop going to him" the (y/h/c) haired girl pleaded

"stop y/n! Your mother told me to always protect you and to give you the best life and this is the only way I can do that for her, for me, for you, for us!" replied (y/d/n).

"wait dad-" before she could say anything else (y/n)'s father already left.

Hot tears started falling down (y/n) smooth checks. The girl eventually crumpled down into the floor with her hand covering her delicate tear stained face. Her sobs, her cries and her whimper echo across the small flat reflecting her sadness.

Dad why.
_________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, sorry if its a bit short. Hopefully my chapters will progressively get longer as the story goes on, but still I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

B.y.e  b.y.e ~🌼