A G.o.o.d.b.y.e A.n.d A S.u.p.r.i.s.e

"B

"B.a.d  s.t.u.d.e.n.t.s  n.e.e.d  t.o  b.e p.u.n.i.s.h.e.d "
     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
---
_________________________________________

After the incident last night with dinner (y/n) couldn't fall asleep, throughout the night was just a bombardment of questions upon questions upon questions. By the time it was six (y/n) decided to get ready for school, she went to the bathroom and saw her reflection in the mirror, she felt her heart clench at the sight of herself... She knew that this is not  (y/n) ..... this was just a girl who lost her freedom.. to a monster.

________________________________________

"come on (y/n)! breakfast is downstairs!"
Shouted (y/d/n)

(y/n) did hear but never responded, its been like that since the incident in the car. She looked in the mirror and patted down her skirt... So this is the last day of school... all of my years of hard work put in my education goes down  into the trash...  She huffed out her pains and her rare anger and headed downstairs.

"hey hunny breakfast is on the ta-"

"not hungry bye"

Slam

And with that (y/n) just walked out the house to go to school, she didn't want to deal with her father as she felt enormously betrayed by him .. I told him that we could of worked things out together but he did listen and just went to him... Just why him... Why do I have to  marry him! (y/n) started to tear up from her thought but she just wiped them away, she needed to be strong, she wanted to be strong, she is gonna be strong...this is life there will always be downs and im gonna get out of this... It may seem impossible.. But I will believe.

_______________________________________
(y/n) POV
-----------

I arrived at school and I'm already getting dirty looks and comments from the girls.

"hey (y/n) don't be an ungrateful bitch"

"oh that slut there, yeah she's (y/n)  she's the one who hurt Nathan"

"stupid fucking whore"

"she bit Nathan you know tch such a animal"

If only if they knew the truth... If only. Suddenly I felt something wet soak my shirt and below my shirt I looked down to see it was cover in strawberry milk.

"come on. Lick up you ungrateful, heartless bitch. " a ginger haired girl says as she drops the rest of the carton of the flavoured milk in front of me.
I stare down at the display in pure disgust which was faintly took over by a meloncholic feeling that was slowly rising.