M.a.f.i.a D.i.n.n.e.r. A.n.y.o.n.e?

" G

" G.o.n.n.a   e.a.t   y.o.u   a.l.l   u.p  a.n.g.e.l~"

-----------------------------------
_

________________________________________

(y/n) Dad POV
----------------

"oh and bring that lovely daughter of yours ~"

I froze when that bloody monster said that. Shit! Shit! Shit! I can't let (y/n) be involved with this bullshit!

"sorry Mr Bolt but I said for you not to get my daughter involved"

There was silence. Fuck I know I done it now.

"I'm sorry Mr (y/l/n) but who is helping you and giving you money...."

I felt my stomach turn from his gentle, but deadly grim reaper voice.

"It was you sir"

"Exactly now listen to me fucking old man, I'm being real nice here with this dinner shit and your the only client I ever done it with so be shitting grateful. Plus i
need to discuss something with you and its about your daughter"

"But sir I said-"

"NO FUCKING BUTS YOUR COMING AND YOUR BRINGING YOUR DAUGHTER HERE
TO DISCUSS SOMETHING DO YOU HEAR ME"

I flinch at his sudden outrage.

"y-yes s-sir I unders-stand s-sir"

"Good. Now be there at 7:00 sharp today and there will be a package for your daughter and there is no sneaky shit going on there is just a dress so don't be a annoying douche bag but for now I will see yah then (y/d/n)"

I sighed in defeat.

"B-bye sir."

Once the call ended I threw my phone onto the Cream carpet floor. fuck, fuck what have I gotten myself into. Ok I need to calm down and get out of this shit.
Ok I will go with (y/n) because I know if I don't bring her then I will get killed by that bastard but... I have to be cautious with everything he is doing and most importantly keep (y/n) safe. Oh (y/n) Im so sorry.....
_______________________________________
(y/n) was in the corner of the room just sitting there staring at the phone that was beeping every second and minute,it turns out Nathan told the all girls and boys from both schools of Pristine that (y/n) rejected him harshly saying he was ugly and disgusting and  that she's beaten him up which he proves with his bite mark that (y/n) gave him and now poor (y/n) was getting bombarded with messages from hate comments, to harsh slurs to even death threats. Stop... Please..... Just go away.

No matter how hard she pleads and tries to block out the continuous beeping she  would always hear it, it was like the sound was mocking her and tormenting her.