N.e.w H.o.m.e P.a.r.t 2

Previously on N.e.w H.o.m.e P.a.r.t 1
-----------------------------------------
As the two left the car (y/n) was once again amazed by the beauty of the house it was just so breath taking to her that it almost seemed that she has sparkles in her eyes and Felix just melted at the sight of her adoring the house he found it cute.

"I'm seeing that you like your new home angel" said Felix as he smiles

(y/n)'s head turned around  to cover her blushed face out of embarrassment.

"I-I guess I d-do"

"let's go on its time to go to our room"

"what about my stuff?"

"Don't worry I already got my men to go over to your place to get all your belongings now let's move along now"

Continuation....

"Oh.. Okay"

Y/n didn't say one word to Felix, the whole walk to the room was just a familiar silence which was expected but Felix tried to break that by asking y/n simple questions for example "What's your favourite colour?" or ""What's your favourite subject?"   it was obvious to y/n that he wanted to get to know her nad be more close to her but all those responses of y/n were short answer and showed a tone of no interest or discomfort and her head was hung down low trying to avoid eye contact with him.

Y/n chin was sturnly gripped and lifted to look up at Felix face to face.

"look at me when I'm talking to you darling"

Y/n was startled.

"Y-yes Felix"

"good girl" Felix said with a smirk.

Y/n was now looking up and walking trying to not get on Felix bad side.
They finally arrived at there room and y/n
Stood in awe.

"oh shit wrong room, sorry this was the previous bedroom before I decided to move it onto a bigger room-"

He turned to y/n to only see sparkles in her eyes and a smile full of excitement.

"you know y/n you can go closer to the fish tank"

"Really can I!"

"mhm"

With no second to waste y/n rushed over  to the tank. She practically looked like a child at a candy shop.

"Oh my god this is so cool, is that a puffer fish?!" y/n asked looking at Felix.

"yes it is" replied Felix as he chuckled slightly at y/n's excitement. How cute...

Y/n realised how she was acting and took her hand off the glass to keep it to herself.