R.e.d S.n.a.k.e.s

"o

"o.n.l.y. T.h.e. S.t.r.o.n.g. C.a.n D.o.m.m.i.n.a.te. T.h.e. W.e.a.k. J.u.s.t. D.i.e.s"

-----------------------------------------------
________________________________________

The sound of (y/d/n) footsteps echos through the alley way. Do this for (y/n), for (y/m/n).
(y/n)'s farther came to a hault as he stood infront of the tall, large built in metal door.

Knock knock

There was a moment of a uncomfortable silence; (y/d/n) breath was shaky, his brows was damp with cold sweat and his heart was pulsating uncontrollably. There is really no turning back now.

A buff, bulky man wearing black clothing from head to toe came out from the rusty metal door carrying a gun.

"And who must you be hm " said the guy whose voice was cold and harsh.

" I'm Mr (y/l/n)" replied (y/n) 's farther said calmly trying not to show the fear he bottled up inside him.

"hmm I see.Im guessing your one of the new clients huh"

"yes I am"

"okay. I'm gonna let you in but if you fucking try do to any shit imma fuck you up bitch you hear me"

"y-yes sir"

The metal door opened and (y/n)'s dad hesitantly stepped in. The inside was
Decorated with luxurious paintings, the floor had a vibrant Ruby red carpet that was set out like in big music and acting awards and the countless chandeliers shined and glistened. Soon enough they reached to a ginormous smooth wooden door with gold deataling of elegant roses. Here goes nothing.

Knock knock

"come in" said a voice that was smooth and deep

The door opened and (y/d/n) and the buff man stepped inside. The room was tense.

"sir this is Mr (y/l/n), he came to see you" said the black covered man

The black leather chair spun round

(c.r.e.d.i.t.s t.o. O.w.n.e.r)

r)