Bad time (7)

Art by AkaneAkano on Deviantart ^^^^^^

"Its on, punk!" Undyne said confidently as she approached Sans.
With no warning, she screamed her all-familiar battle cry as she charged towards Sans with a spear in hand. Sans swiftly dodged and paused.

Is this the right thing to do? He thought

...Of course it is.

3 Blasters appeared behind him. Sans's lab was very narrow. If he were to shoot these blasters, everyone in the room would be vaporized.

"you guys are smart enough to realise what damage I could cause right now." Sans started.
"I'll give you 10 seconds to leave, and we can pretend this never happened."

Undyne POV:                   (something new)

He's gone mad. I thought. I cant let him do this. He's only proving that machine is dangerous right? He must have bad intentions if he is willing to attack and maybe his kill friends to save a mere machine.

"5 seconds..."

I have to stop him! I am the leader of the guard! I'm not backing down to this stupid, lazy skeleton that thinks he's stronger than me!

"3" Sans narrowed his eyes.
"2" The blasters formed magical energy inside their "mouth".
"1" I braced myself for impact.

...

But it didnt come...

"i really only hold a grudge for 2 people in this group. I dont know if I should kill you all..." Sana said casually.

"so I'll kill 1 of them now."

Weapons collided against each other. I stared Sans in the eye as I used all my strength to push him back. I barely even managed to push him back. Right then, he prepared another attack, trapping me in a ring of blasters. I thought fast and pelted every single one with a barrage of spears, before attacking Sans head on. He snapped his fingers and appeared behind me, getting a free hit on my back. I staggered back in pain.

This is on me. I thought.

"hey, using the strongest attack first finally paid off." He chuckled like a crazy person, which is probably what he has become.

Asgore knows best, why would I challenge the person he deemed the strongest monster...

"STOP!" Asgore roared loudly, small sparks of fire coming out of his mouth. Everyone looked at him. He even got a call at that moment from the human head of keeping monsters safe, asking if things were alright, because even they could here his shout.
"This fight will end here!" Toriel said, trying to take control of the situation while Asgore tries to convince the humans that things were okay over the phone.
"i dont take orders from the person that ditched their kingdom." Sans said coldly, giving Toriel a death stare. Toriel did not expect this answer and was filled with guilt. During this moment, I got up shaking, and summoned a spear. When Sans turned around I threw it towards him with all my might.

MISS

How is he so fast? I thought.

Sans prepared a bone right in front of me. He knew I was too weak to fight and I... gave up. My determination had runs dry and i could only watch as he approached.

Frisk POV:

I watched the entire fight... yet I felt like I had it way worse than the others. The guilt... The growing guilt I felt.

I  c a u s e d   t h i s .

It's the truth.

And Chara made it way worse. Being the demon they are, just mocked me in my head.