UNDERFELL (15)

Art by ScrapMetal101 on Deviantart

Thanks everyone for being patient with me. Like I said, this chapter was pretty much already done when I posted the previous chapter. Either way, hope you enjoy, and thanks for willing to be patient with me!

"alright, what au is this- wait snow?" Sans said, looking at the ground. He looked panicked.
"He's thinking about the resets. He thinks the world reset because hes underground..." Chara observed.
"Sans, calm down. It's not our au. This is UNDERFELL, a world where everyone is cruel and evil." Gaster Fraction explained. "Didnt Gaster (the real one) tell you this?" Sans calmed down and answered.
"i think so..."

"hey doc! where you going? arent you gonna finish designing that core blueprint?" Sans asked upon seeing the Royal Scientist about to leave the lab. "Not now Sans, I'm going to my secret-secret lab." He replied.
"another secret lab? where is it?" Sans asked, quite curious about it.
"Its in a different AU. That's why it's so secret." Sans found this really cool.
"but why do you need two secret labs?" He asked anyway.
"Well, it's for backup. Let's say you have a secret codeword. You may want a secret-secret codework just in case someone somehow finds out the secret codeword." Gaster responded. Sans smiled. Now he wanted a secret codeword.

And it wasn't just his past self smiling.
What great memories... he thought.
"yeah I think I remember. are we going to a secret-secret lab?" Sans asked.
"Yes." Gaster Fraction bluntly responded. Despite not being whole, Gaster Fraction also remembered the same memory. He just didn't have enough of a soul to feel much from it.
"WOWIE! A SECRET LAB IN A NEW DIMENSION, THIS SEEMS LIKE GREAT FUN!" Papyrus said, full of enthusiasm. Frisk was looking around at the area. It was the area of Snowdin where Frisk met Sans. Frisk also noticed that the stick on the ground remained untouched, meaning that if a Frisk was here, they would be in the ruins.
"Sans, this stick isnt broken." Frisk relayed their theory to Sans.
"good find kiddo. guess we got one less person to avoid." Sans seemed genuinely impressed.
"UMM. WHO?" Papyrus asked. Before anyone could answer...

Footsteps were heard from in front. A figure, too far to be seen properly were approaching.
"Hide." Gaster Fraction commanded. "We cant interfere with the timelines story. If we do, we could corrupt this timeline and destroy it." Gaster Fraction continued. The figure came closer, it was Sans. The Sans of UNDERFELL. Everyone hid behind trees in Snowdin Forest.

The ruins door opened and closed. A scared human child accompanied by a flower emerged from it. Frisk and Flowey from UNDERFELL.

"Wow, never thought I'd see the day when Flowey would be nice." Chara commented.

UF Sans his behind trees on the opposite side of the UT gang and snuck up behind UF Frisk. He proceeded to so the intimidating handshake thing but then done something different... (just saying, writing when multiple characters have the same name is annoying.)"

"T u r n a r o u n d a n d s h a k e m y h a n d." UF Sans said. Hesitantly, UF Frisk turned around, and was instantly pierced by a bone, killing them in one hit. "Wow! Humans are so WEAK! Hahaha! Why are you guys hiding? You could have killed them easily!" UF Sans looked towards the gang, still laughing about his murder. He came closer and froze when he saw Frisk. "What?" He pointed at Frisk. "Is that thing doing with you."
"you see, uhh. this monster has a bad disease. yeah! it's called, im-a-human-looking-thing disease." Sans came at Frisk defence. The two skeletons looked at each other, both with blank expressions.
"Alright, Classic. I'll believe ya."

And he left. With UF Frisk soul.

"wait, did he just called me classic?" Sans said out loud. He looked at Gaster Fraction. "uhh, what does that mean?"
"You are nicknamed 'Classic' in the multiverse. You are the Sans from the original classic universe. So your Classic Sans." Gaster Fraction explained.
"but how does he know who I am? hes never seen me before and I've never seen him."
"Maybe a friend told him about you or something?" Gaster Fraction theorised.

Frisk and Papyrus was still starring at the lifeless body that was UF Frisk. They walked towards it, slowly. When they got close, they heard a voice.
"Frisk! Oh no! Are you dead?" The voice asked. "Ugh! Of course your dead! Why am I asking? Please stay determined! I'll get help!" On closer inspection, it was UF Flowey trying to get out of UF Frisk's bag. When they noticed Frisk they screamed, which alerted Sans and Gaster Fraction.
"AHHHHH GET AWAY! IM NOT FREE EX- wait... another human?" UF Flowey asked. Before Frisk could reply, Gaster Fraction interrupted.
"Frisk, we need to get back on track. We spent too much time here, and are altering this story too much. You have interfered with UF Frisks power to reset, and that has caused to much errors now... we have little time left before this timeline collapses." Gaster Fraction said, with a worried face, he looked in the direction of Snowdin Town. "Let's find the secret lab, quick."

"you mean the secret-secret lab?"

Done! Hope you enjoyed! I think this chapter came out well, but that's your choice as a reader to say if you liked it or not. Now, of course its fact time! Did you know that the idea of Deltarune was originally planned before Undertale, but Toby decided to make undertale first. Anyways! Comment etc BYE!

Words: 945