The Lab (16)

True lab map by Papikari on DeviantArt

Entry no. ???

What if you could go outside the laws of this world? That's what I wondered when making this machine. This world could just be a toy. A game for some people. I've already discovered the outside reality. What it I could escape this game? Their is one flaw.

Determination.

Who ever created this world made it too strong. With determination, I can become stronger. Strong enough to escape. I can exist outside reality. In a void of some sort. If I tried to escape in my current form, I wont survive. If I have enough determination, I can survive.

"so, do you know where this lab is?" Sans asked Gaster Fraction as they walked towards... somewhere.
"My memory isnt the best, but I have a small fraction of it, to have a small idea of its location." He replied as the group trekked further.
"So what does this lab have that's so important?" Frisk asked, shivering in the cold.
"Well, I could give a hint on VOID's location." Gaster Fraction responded. He stopped for a second and said " I think we are here."

"I- BROTHER..." Papyrus looked at Sans. "WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THAT I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE?"
"what do you mean?" Sans asked. Before  Papyrus could respond, Gaster Fraction shot a blaster at the ground, revealing a weird hatch. Gaster Fraction didnt hesitate to open it and step inside.

Of course, the others hesitated, but followed anyway.

The inside of the lab was very similar to Sans's at home, but with different files and folders scattered everywhere. The entire room was covered in a thick layer of dust, which was expected as the owner was erased from existence. One small folder caught Sans's eye and he walked straight to it.

Project Termination.

I've done it! I created a machine to allow me to escape! I've used it! I'm free!

Back in Undertale

The police had been searching for hours, but no sign of Frisk, Sans or Papyrus was found. It was like they were just gone.

"Miss Toriel, we may have found something you should see." A policeman said, approaching Toriel.
"Tell me immediately!" She commanded. Her day had  been full if stress and she needed to know what had happened to her daughter. The policeman led her to Sans's lab, which was broken down, and she saw the destroyed machine. Weird black ink-like substance was leaking from it.
"What happened here?" Toriel asked to the policeman.
"No idea." He responded. "I was informed of this by a fish lady. She said you might be interested in this. Well, I'll be of to continue the search." He exited the room and left Toriel alone.
"Undyne hated the machine, so did she do this?" Toriel thought out loud.

Undyne was feeling dejected.
Why cant I help? She thought. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life. Did something change in her?
VOID... I'll get rid of you by myself! She thought. She tried to feel confident, but something was missing...

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard nearby, and Undyne immediately went to investigate.

And she REALLY shouldn't have.

A monster from the void, a familiar black ink dropping from their body, no legs, instead just hovering over the ground. They had no mouth, but anyone who saw them knew they had a creepy smile waiting to form. They're eyes were blood red and overall, they weren't very friendly.
"Your VOID, arent you?" Undyne asked when she arrives and saw it, facing the creature infront of her. They didnt respond, but made a weird sound. "Not a talker, huh? Well, you've been a big trouble for me, so I'm just gonna beat you up, right here, right now!" Undyne tried to be confident, but something was off.
What's wrong with me? Why am I scared. Why arent I  d e t e r m i n e d ?

Done? Sorry, but my wifi is literally trash! It's so annoying and I wanna get a chapter out so I'm just posting a chapter with half the normal amounts of words here. But still hope you enjoyed! Fact time! Half of the Undertale PS4 achievement are giving money to a dog. Literally. On PS4, undertale has 30 achievements including the platinum trophy, and you have to pay 350 gold to a dog to get half of them. And it's annoying, I've done it. Anyways, comment etc BYE!

 Anyways, comment etc BYE!

Terrible quality like always but they should do

Words: 757