Love To Hate Me 7

Miyeon's pov

I just arrived at school and I'm walking on the hallway now going towards our classroom.

A lot of people were looking at me some are looking at me with admiration and some are jealousy. As expected , this happens everyday. While i was walking some guy approached me and stood infront of me that made me stop.

And i wish i didn't stop. This guy standing right infront of me is my ex.

Jung Jinhyung

(This is all just a fanfic okay! I know they had a scandal together but pls don't take it seriously🥺)

God i hate his guts so much...he cheated on me and he had the guts to tell me that he want's me back?! The audacity of this guy! What the hell does he think i am? Do i look like a food that he can just keep in his fridge while finding another one?!

I rolled my eyes at him and was about to walk on the right but he blocked me. I glared at him and he's just grinning like an idiot.

"What do you want?" I said and raised my right eyebrows

"Just wanted to talk to a pretty lady" He said and smiled at me

I rolled my eyes at him. If you think I'm gonna swoon over that smile like i used to do before when we were together then you're wrong! As if i will!

"But i don't want to talk with a cheater" I said and smirked at him

He frowned his eyebrows but quickly kept calm.

"I know you don't mean it. Come with me let's talk" He said and grabbed my arms but i shoved it away

"Can you pls stop?! I don't want to talk with you!" I shouted at him

I had enough of him! Did he really think I'm gonna forget what he did to me?!

"Miyeon don't make a scene here" He said

Oh! Now it's my fault. That's great!

"I'm not making a scene Jinhyung" I said

"Can you move? I need to get to my class" I said

"I'll walk you to class then" He said

Why is this guy so stubborn?

"No you don't have to , i can go by myself" I said

"No i insist" He said and was about to hold my hand but i avoided it

This guy won't let me breathe just for a second...

"No seriousl---"

I stopped when i saw Minnie walking by us. I sighed. I don't have a choice.

"Minnie!" I called her and ran towards her