8

What I think is weird is Suho and Jukyung.

I am sure something is going on.

The whole day I watched Jukyung to run errands for Suho.

But why?

Earlier today when went to the classroom, Jukyung went straight to Suho. Then at lunch she brought his earphones from class for him.

Are they dating?

Come to think about it they actually would look good together.

Also my day was the same. Me, trying not to snap at Seojun in the class. From my first day he is either poking me with his pen or hitting my desk with his foot.

I almost screamed at him today. Fortunately after telling him 15 times he stopped.

What's his problem with me?

|°•The Next Day•°|

The bell rang.

Finally lunch time. I did a little stretching to ease my stiff muscles.

Soojin came to my desk "let's go eat". I nodded standing up.

In the back of the class, Soo-Ah's boyfriend and his friends were doing weird stuff.

Soojin and I joined Soo-Ah and Jukyung outside the class.

"What's he doing? Why isn't your boyfriend eating again?" Soojin asked as we both watched Soo-Ah's boyfriend screaming or something.

"He is practicing to try out for the school talent show" Soo-Ah said.

"Tons of people applied, so they are picking only five teams" she added.

"School talent show you say" I said thinking.

"You want to participate? You are really good at singing" Soojin said linking my arm with her.

"What? Really?" Soo-Ah said looking amazed.

"Yeah, she can also dance" Soojin said making me smile.

"Should I participate?" I said thinking if I should.

"YES!!! ABSOLUTELY!" Soo-Ah squealed. "Ok ok calm down. I will participate but I don't know if they will pick me or not" I shrugged.

"Of course they will. I know you will be amazing" Soojin said making me smile.

My eyes fell on Jukyung who didn't talk at all. Earlier she was looking really exhausted.

She was looking at her phone wide eyed. "I have some thing to do. See you later guys" and she ran.

She pushed everyone in the hall. Some even moved so she could go.

"She has been acting strange lately" Soojin said watching her go. "A lot" I added nodding.

"Let's go and see if she's in any trouble or something" Soojin said taking my arm. "You go eat. We will join soon" she added as Soo-Ah nodded.

We walked to the direction where Jukyung had ran. But stopped when we saw Jukyung and Seojun standing in front of the staircase.

Jukyung was bowing infront of Seojun. What the hell happened now?

I looked at Soojin to see she had a look on her face that wasn't really good.

Now I was following Soojin to the back of the school where Seojun and his minions might be.

I hope she doesn't hit them.

I can see Seojun and his friends sitting on desks or shoving each other. Some were playing ping-pong with their hands. God.

"Hey, Seojun. Do you think you are a thug?" Soojin yelled making a boy fall from the desk he was sitting.

I quickly stood behind her, ready for any fight that could happen.

"You scared the kids all first semester. Now you bully the transfer student into paying you?" Soojin said.

I watched Seojun as he tilted his head from side to side. He had earbuds in his ear. Soojin!

"Acting like a leader of a gang with this twerps looks mad pathetic to me" Soojin added. Twerps? I couldn't help but let out a laugh. Yet I quickly cover it by putting my hand over my mouth.

"If I see you bully kids again, I will report you and shame you. Got it, twerps?" She yelled at them making them jump.

Soojin then turned and walked away. I should have gone with her but I stayed.

Seojun pulled out a ear bud from his ear "what was that?"

"She just called us twerps" Cho rong complained. "What twerps?" Seojun asked confused. This time I couldn't hold back my laugh.

Everybody turned toward me. "Honestly I don't think you are that bad" I said trying to compose myself.

"What really?" Cho rong said clapping. I nodded smiling. "But please don't scare people. I will leave now" I said waving, with that I left the place.

A/N:

This was short.

Wattpad is giving me pain.

The app is just freezing.

I can't handle so much pain.

Also I didn't expect 300 reads so soon.

Thank you so much.

Vote and comment!

I love ya~