25

I saw Gowoon and Jukyung going to the direction of the rooftop so I followed them. I came to a stop in front of the entrance to see Gowoon standing close to the edge and Jukyung standing in front of the door.

I walked closer to Gowoon "Gowoon" I called out for her. She looked at me.

"This is going to be awkward at first" I pulled her in a hug "but whenever I am sad, all I need is a good hug" I felt her stiff at first but she eventually got comfortable.

After some time I pulled away but didn't let her go fully "it wasn't that bad was it??" I tilted my head. She shook her head and hugged me.

"Are they right about only a certain type being able to sing on stage?" Gowoon asked.

"I thought that only my talent mattered, but I am afraid the audience will just laugh at me like them. I am afraid my face will make my voice seem just as ugly" she continued.

"You were selected because of your talent. I have heard you sing. And about people laughing at you, people only try to drag people down because they are jealous. They are jealous that they can't be like you. So they try to do the easiest thing they can find, which is  hurt people by wrong doings" I said while rubbing her back.

"You know you are really strong. Even if they bullied you, you fought back" I pulled away to look at her face.

"Not many people can do that" I smiled at her and she nodded her head. "Thank you" she said giving me a genuine smile. "I am just repaying you because you helped me that day. Besides I am like your older sister, aren't I?" I smiled at her as she nodded her head.

Jukyung then came close to us and pulled out a chocolate bar "here you go" Gowoon took it.

"So whenever you need any help just ask us, okay?" I asked linking my arm with her. She smiled and nodded her head.

I had gone to the shipping mall to buy a dress for tomorrow's performance. I could feel my nerves kicking in now and then. I was trying really hard to not become nervous.

I have performed before too. So this isn't a big deal!

But still I was getting nervous. Every time I start to get bad thoughts I do breathing exercises. Suho had taught me this long time ago, when mom died. He really took care of me a lot before I moved.

I was listening to music and walking, when I saw Suho and Seojun standing in front of our house. What is Seojun doing here?

I pulled out my earbuds and went closer to them. "Whoa! Look at you two" I said, now standing in the middle of them. "Are you two going to fight here?" I looked between the two of them.

"No, I was just leaving" Seojun said and was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand. "What? You came all the way here just to go? No, come inside" I said tugging his arm.

"No thanks. I think it's better if I leave. Besides it's getting late" Seojun said making Suho nod. "Yeah, don't force him" Suho said making me frown.

"And leave his hand" he glared at my hand that was holding Seojun's arm. I narrowed my eyes at him and let go of Seojun's arm. "Then next time" I said.

Seojun nodded and walked away.

"Why did you invite him?" Suho said making me frown. "Because if someone comes to your house, they are your guest. And you should invite guests inside your house" I said walking inside.

"Besides I don't have any problem with him" I yelled as I went inside my room.

"Ya! Wake up" Suho yelled shaking me. I groaned "go away! Let me sleep"

"Lee Irene! I swear if you don't wake up now I will leave you" he yelled some more. "Fine" I sat up.

"I am up" I threw my hands in the air. He narrowed his eyes and looked at me for some time before going out of the room.

With a loud groan I fell on the bed.

I had finally waken up and got ready after Suho yelling at me for the second time. Yes I had fallen asleep again.

I had dressed in a cute pink dress

I had dressed in a cute pink dress. I did a bit more makeup than I usually do.

Saebom festival was lit. There were groups dancing, people playing games and many other things. Students from other schools were also here. I walked around, alone of course. Suho had left before me.

I also couldn't find anyone I know. So I was walking around the game stalls when out of nowhere three boys came. Not again!

"You are really pretty" one started. "Thank you" I awkwardly said. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Another said. Right then my eyes caught Han Seojun, he was standing with his arms crossed wearing all black.

I looked back at the three boys and nodded my head "yes, there he is" I pointed at Seojun. "I have to go now" I said and quickly made my way towards Seojun.

Seojun noticed me and had a somehow shocked expression. "You saved me" I said, now standing in front of him. "How?" He asked still looking dazed. "Some boys were about to ask for my number and I told them you are my boyfriend" I smiled sheepishly at him.

He hummed but didn't say anything. "So how do I look?" I did a little spin. "Pretty" he mumbled almost as a whisper. "Aww! Thank you!" I poked his shoulder.

"Irene" Cho rong's voice made me turn. Shocked was an understatement to say because Cho rong and the rest were dressed in dresses and were wearing makeup which didn't look anything like make up. I threw my hand over my mouth "Omo! What are you guys doing?"

"We made our own stall" he replied smiling sheepishly. "And Han Seojun is our board. Now that you have come, we will have more people coming here" he continued.

I smiled at him "I would like to stay here but I need to go and prepare for my performance" I said making them pout.

"Performance?" Seojun yelled from beside me. "Ya! I am right here you don't have to yell" I narrowed my eyes at him. "And yes performance. I am singing" I said and right then my phone made a sound. I opened it to see a notification from Jukyung, something about Gowoon. She told me to come to the last class on the third floor.

"I have to go" I said and ran from there. I heard Seojun yell my name.

A/N:

Irene's gonna sing in the next chapter.... maybe

Vote and comment!

I love ya~