𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔!

"Bye Kiara I'm still upset dinner" I smiled nervously "sorry again everybody was there cause it's the weekend".

"Ok bye" he drives off I walk to the porch unlocks the door. "I have meet Simone and my mother" I say to myself I drop the bags on the floor.

I walk out the house to see Every "hey Kiara" she waved at me. "Hey Every" I smiled at her walking over to her.

"Your back how was the weekend with your father?" She question "it was good I had fun". "Good baby do you want a brownie?".

I nodded "sure I don't have anything right now to do" she walked me inside her house. "I've been trying to plan a dinner again for this weekend but you went to your father house".

"Yea sorry to make plans that's worser then yours when I could of went to yours" she laughed. "Here you go" she passes me a brownie.

"Ma who is you talking to?" Trevor comes downstairs "oh your back" I nodded. "I'm back! You knew I was coming back right?".

"Yes I did knew" I eat the brownie "this is good" Heather  also comes downstairs. You guys don't know Heather but I do.

Basically the rich white bitch who can't keep her legs closed she claim her parents been to every state. Possibly could be dating Trevor any guy will date her.

"Oh hey mother" she says smiling in Trevor shirt "hey Ki" I smile nervously. "Who is this Trevor?" She points to Heather.

"She is a friend" I look at Every "did you just had sex in my house?" She questions. "I have to go meet Simone bye" I waved at all of them and left the house.

I walk to Simone house I knocked on the door she opens it and hugs me "I missed you so much" I hugged her back.

"I missed you too" I smile "so tell me what happened?" She grabs my wrist and pulls me inside her house.

"I got into a club I drunk Hennessy" she smile "good" she smiles. "I also kissed a older man when I say older I mean older then Owen".

"Bitch what" she spits out her water "how old?" "Let's say between 28-32" she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"That's fucking crazy I can barely get a man to eat my pussy but you get a man to kiss you matter of fact a stranger".

"I don't need to know all that Simone" she sticks her middle finger up. "I'm happy for you tho" she kissed my cheek.

"Thank you I guess" she smiles "also I saw Trevor and Heather". "For real?" I nodded "she was in his shirt I'm pretty sure they had sex".

"Messing with that girl of course they had sex" I look at her "messing with any boy of course they will have sex".

"Are you ok with him you know messing with other girls?" I nodded. "Yea we didn't date anyway he can fuck kiss anything to other girls".

"Ok I'm just asking" she drinks her water "so I hung out with that girl Cass yesterday she was kind of fun to hang with".

"Good" I say "you want to watch a movie?" I shake my head "I have to meet my mother". "Oh ok I love you" she hugs me "I love you too" I hug her back.

"Ok I'll be over here whatever day I be over here see you later" I smile at her. I leave out the house and walks toward to my mother job.

"Hey mother" I walk up to her desk "hey honey" she gets up and hug me. "Your father didn't tell me you were coming this early".

"I should of told you but I forgot" she nodded "but your here safe right" I nodded she kisses my forehead.

"Imma cook a special dinner invite the neighbors for the last day of the weekend". "Ok imma go read my book".

"Ok" I leave the work place and walks home I bump into a shoulder. "Sorry" I turned around it was Cass "hey damn we keep bumping into each other".

"How was over your father house?" I look at her "good". "Simone said you and her hanged out" she nodded.

"Yea we had fun I will really love if we all did together" that's when the plan came into my mind. "Well it is Halloween on Friday".

"We can go to a haunted house on Halloween!" She cheered. "I can't wait til Friday" she hugged me "you guys are the totally the fucking best".

She smiles "Alright I have to go" she runs off I smile and walk home. I go inside my house locking the door behind myself.

I go up to my room and begin to read the book. "sweetie I'm home" I came downstairs "little bit early".

"Yea it's 5 so I have to get to cooking" I nodded "what your cooking tonight?". "Orange chicken" she smiled.

"Good luck you haven't cooked that in years" she rolls her eyes. "It's going to be good ok" I nodded "now go clean up".

"Hey come in neighbors" my mother opens the door wider. They comes in "hey" they all say "let's sit down" my mother guide them to the table.

I close the door I go sit at the table "so what are your plans for Halloween?". "Oh I'm probably just going to drink wine and give kids candy".

She nodded "maybe Owen and Kiara can take victor trick or treating?" I look at Owen. "I just made plans with Simone and a friend sorry".

"Yea pretty busy like dates and other stuff" he shots me a smirk. I look at Trevor I stopped looking at him and drink the water.

Does Owen know if he know then how? "He ain't got no date he just playing" they laugh. "I don't but I know someone who went on one".

I bite my lip "let's get into the food" my mother goes into the kitchen Every follows behind her. "Victor why don't you go to the bathroom" Owen says.

"But I don't have to pee" he gives him a face he goes to the bathroom groaning. "So going on a date with my brother fits with you".

"Can we not talk about this?" I say "why? Your afraid? You could of been just honest". "I was I said I didn't want to date you".

"She told you clear brother she was being honest it was just one thing anyway we are just friends". "There's completely nothing between us".

"Yea whatever" he drinks the water.