13

Well it's tomorrow and I don't feel anything.

From what I know from animals and all the fucked up fanfictions I've read and the guys telling me, is that heat is when you're really horny. But I'm just regular teenage boy horny right now.

Anyway, I slip on skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt. I ruffle my hair, deciding I like it the way it is before heading out of the house.

Just a normal morning.
The guys were definitely lying about the mate thing.

School dragged on.

Halfway through the day, during some class that I'm only half paying attention to, I felt a strange tingly sensation in my stomach. My head started to feel fuzzy and my eyes watered slightly. The feeling was strange and new, and it was taking over my whole body. I wiggled in my chair but it got stronger. My skin feels hot and I can suddenly feel every thread of the fabric of my t-shirt.

Darius glances at me with a raised eyebrow when I started shifting around in my seat. "You alright?"

I nod but the sensation suddenly moves down to my asshole. I jump but suppress a moan by biting my bottom lip, my eyes closing out the world to focus on the harsh feeling from below.

Darius' eyes widened, glancing down at my lap then back up to my face. He grabs my wrist under the table and rushes out the words, "Come on. You gotta go, now!"

I give him a confused look and ask, "What? Why? What's going on?"

He ignores me as his eyes flutter shut and he breathes deeply. A scent that I thought only werewolves would be able to pick up goes up his nose, apparently deep breathing was what he definitely should've tried to avoid. He let out a low, quiet groan before his eyes shot open, a gold glow to them. I gasped as he stared at me.

"Y-You're," I stutter, full of shock and the uncomfy feeling coming from my skin. "You're a werewolf?"

I glance around the room, trembling when I notice a few different students looking at me. There are a lot more werewolves in this town than I thought. They watch me, some looking more hungry while others seem like they're watching me for protection, my protection.

Darius grabs ahold of the side of the table, gripping the wood so hard that it crumbled into dust from the supernatural weight. He grumbles, "Fuck Charlie, you smell amazing."

My breathing speeds up as my heartbeat gets faster without me meaning it to. I'm basically panting before I realize there is the feeling of lust is growing as the seconds go by.

Darius breathes out deeply before shaking his head clear of the werewolf instinct. He shoots up out of his seat and drags me out of the classroom by a hand wrapped around my wrist. I gasp at the physical touch but let him pull me into the hall, submissively.

I lean against the wall as Darius puts his face in his hands. He starts mumbling in rushed words, "Alphas? Alphas, where are you? You need to get here. He smells so fucking good!"

My eyes snap to him at his words.
Alphas?
Is he talking about Adam, Dean, and Ethan? Is he in their pack? That makes so much sense now.

I slam my head backwards into the wall, not caring for the pain that spreads around my head. I moan loudly as the lust intensifies.

"I've never felt so horny in my life!" I yell in the empty hallway.

Suddenly Adam, Ethan, and Dean run towards me. They took a deep breath when they were a couple feet away. The scent caused their eyes to glow a bright red immediately. My eyelids get heavy as I watch them stand before me. I feel a sense of strange pride when I watch Dean's legs almost give out as he breathes in my scent.

They look really nice today.
Have they always been so hot?

I whimper and rub my body against the wall as I watch them. They hurry forward, taking me in their arms. I grunt at the contact, feeling the supernatural lust beg me to keep physical contact with them.

Ethan turns to Darius and nods, "Thank you. Get back to class."

Darius hesitates, looking at me longingly before biting his lip and covering his nose with his arm.

Damn, I guess werewolves really do have a good sense of smell...

I slam my head on the wall again, trying to get the feeling of painful lust away. Dean hurries to slide his hand between my head and the wall before I hit it again.

As I look up at the ceiling, I sob out, "Please! Do something!"

Adam covers my mouth with his warm, large hand. I poke my tongue out, licking between his fingers. He stares at me, wide eyed.

Ethan swiftly pulls me forward into his arms, dragging me out of the school.

I don't care where we go.
I just need them to touch me.