30

Three years later...

Branches slap my face as I run through the trees. Even on all fours, I'm not fast enough. My breathing is hard, since I haven't stopped moving for what seems like forever. I'm going off of pure adrenaline.

No matter how fast I go, it's not enough. A force suddenly knocks me down onto the forest floor. I let out a whine, kicking my paws.

I decided to give up and turn back into human form, completely done with running for today.

I stare up at the now human man laying on top of me. A figure walks through the trees and looks down at us.

The figure says, "Come on, Dean. Be careful, he's still fragile!"

Dean scoffs and gets off me. I sit up and glare at Adam, "I'm nineteen! I'm not a child!"

Adam laughs, "Then stop whining like one."

I stand and mumble, "Fuck you."

He raised an eyebrow, "Alright, do it. Fuck me." He put a little smirk on.

I rolled my eyes because everyone knows that Adam hates being on bottom. Apparently he's only done it a few times, and only for Ethan when they first mated. When they met Dean, he was happy to bottom. And now here I am, Ultimate Bottom. But I don't mind being the bottom for all of them. It's really a win-win.

I brush off the dirt from my naked body and walk away to get my clothes. The two followed me like puppies.

We got to our pile of clothes and put them on. Dean was trying to grope me when Ethan showed up. He smiled and kissed my cheek before saying, "Are you ready to go?" I nod and take his hand, finally getting Dean off of me.

Ethan leads me to our cabin and opens the door for me. I get inside and go to the kitchen. It's about dinner time so on instinct, I get out the ingredients.

The guys sit at the table, watching me with admiration just like they always do when I cook.

Halfway through dinner, I lean over to Dean and point to his glass of wine.
Who would have expected Dean to be a wine guy?
"Can I have some?"

He sighs, rolling his eyes. "Charlie, babe, your dad's a cop. He'll shoot me if I help you commit a crime. Underage drinking leads to death or pregnancy, you know?"

I squint at him, "What the hell? No it doesn't! I'm not gonna die from having a sip of wine. And if I was gonna get pregnant then it would have happened a long time ago!" Dean smirks slightly cause he's a perv. " Please!" I pout at him.

He shakes his head. "Nope."

I smile devilishly at him, "I'll let you fuck me tonight." His eyes widen as he quickly reaches for the glass and puts it to my lips. I take it from his hand, keeping eye contact.

I smirk around the glass before tipping it up and drinking all of the contents inside.

Dean frowns, mumbling, "Greedy shit."

I put the glass down with a proud smile. And I continued with my dinner, ignoring Dean's dirty looks.

Eventually they bring me up to the bedroom. They act like I'm an extreme light weight, Ethan insisted on holding my hips from behind to make sure I didn't fall back down the stairs.

The night ended with me keeping my promise to Dean.

You're probably wondering what happened all those years ago. Well, we told Dad about what happened with Josh and Mike. He, and a few pack members that work in the town police department, convinced everyone else that it was just an animal attack that killed them.

The guys graduated that year. Ethan went into nursing. Adam went for teaching. And Dean became a detective.

I graduated the next year and decided to work in a local place. In town, at the newspaper, I'm the newest journalist. Well one of the only cause it's a small town. But maybe one day I can move to a bigger position or a bigger company.
Until then, I'm happy in my home.

And Darius! Well he's perfectly fine! Dean had found him when Ethan and Adam were turning Jason back into the cops. And now, Darius still lives in the pack neighborhood, of course. And we see him a lot. He became a police officer so Dean sees him the most but he's a familiar face in the town.

Anyway, life is great.
Everything's perfect and will stay perfect this time.

I started off with a friend that warned me about this 'dangerous' group of guys.
Then I ended up with three men that I love more than anything and they feel the same, plus a best friend and the loyalty of a whole community.

We've even been talking about kids...

The End

Thank you so much for the crazy support on this story. I first started this for Pride Month. A chapter a day for the whole month. And now the story has so many reads! Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed this, it really means a lot!

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

And hey, there may be a prequel soon. Cause who doesn't love a good prequel?

Update:
Posting for Three Wolves, the prequel, has begun posting!!!