25

"You know, you were the cause of all Jason's injuries. You little bitch!" Josh grumbles and slaps me across the face. I glare up at him, not caring for my bleeding lip.

They took me to their cabin on the other side of the woods, far far away from my house. I'm tied to a wooden post, sitting on the ground. My knees are to my chest as I stare up at the werewolves.

Josh continued, "And since it's too late to bond with you, I guess we need another way to piss off your boyfriends." He chuckled lowly and turned to Mike. "What are some good ways to make him scream?" Mike smiled wickedly down at me.
He scared the shit out of me with that look.

Mike knelt down to my side. He grabbed my hair and pulled back my head. "Well, we could always still try to bond with him. He is a pretty one." He smirked and winked as he saw the threat got to me. "You remember how good Dean was?" Josh laughed and nodded, agreeing.

I took a deep breath before shooting spit onto Mike's face. "Get the hell away from me!" I growl, absolutely pissed from these events. "How dare you even speak Dean's name! You're the ones that hurt him? What else have you done to them, huh? You think you can get away with any of this! I'm going to make you pay, you dirty bastards!"

Mike chuckles lowly, wiping my saliva off of his cheek. "You are pretty feisty." He gives my cheek a little slap, not enough to hurt, and stands up. "You're at our mercy, yet you still think you're in charge." He hummed and stepped back. He pulled his leg back and suddenly kicked me in the face. I bent over as much as I could. My hands were tied behind my back, not allowing me to cup my bruised cheek. "Bitch." He pulled a gag into my mouth, almost choking me with how hard he shoved it in.

Tears streamed down my face as they left the cabin. There's no way my mates can find me. I'm too far, they can't 'pick up my scent' or whatever.

Darius is probably still out in the wilderness, cold and hurt and alone. He'll die there because I'm the only one that knew he was there.

I'm going to be tortured. I just started being happy, and now I'm going to be tortured. Until I die, I will be the entertainment for the men that stole me from my perfect life.