26

Mike and Josh came back into the room after an hour of leaving me alone in silence. My lip had stopped bleeding from the kick I received earlier. But it was still sore.

Josh came to me, bending down to untie my hands. I watched him, wondering what he was doing. He grabbed my arm, yanking me up to my feet. I only stumble a bit before gaining my balance. looked at him with big eyes as he led me to a table in the middle of the room.

Josh finally glanced back at me when we made it to the table. "Don't worry, sweet cheeks." He said, an evil glint in his eyes. "We won't kill you, probably." He smirked and lifted me onto the table easily.

With the gag they put in earlier, I couldn't beg for mercy or shout profanities. I can't do anything but watch.

Mike helped Josh tie my wrists to the corners. The rope was tight and scratchy, bruising my arms as I pulled against them. I yanked against the restraints, straining my tired muscles.

As Josh shoved my chest so I would lay flat on the hard table, Mike grabbed a bag I hadn't noticed they brought in. He dropped it on my stomach, making me grunt at the weight. He made eye contact with me and smirked at my pain.

I jerk against the ropes and glare as viscously as I can. They both ignored me though and started digging through the bag together.

Josh pulled the wet gag out of my mouth. I took in a deeper breath and was about to scream when Josh put a finger to my lips. "If you scream, we'll kill you."

I shook away his finger and growled, "Aren't you going to kill me anyway?" They glanced at each other and shrugged carelessly.

Finally, after an eternity of waiting, Josh pulled something from the bag.

Something sharp and shiny.

A knife...
A goddamn knife!
I HATE MY LIFE!

Mike took the knife from Josh and traced my cheekbone with the side of the blade. I flinched away, only making Josh grab my head, keeping me still.

"You know," Josh starts to say. "We're not going to use our claws," On cue, his claws appear in my face, widening my eyes in fear. "We don't like to get them messy, unless we need to, of course." He winks, flashing his eyes gold.

Mike suggested, "What if we cut up those pretty big lips? Those shit alphas won't be able to kiss them anymore."

Josh agreed, tightening his grip on my head to keep me from moving away again. I squeezed my eyes shut as the knife drew blood from my already injured bottom lip.

That was just the beginning.

Hours later, I couldn't even keep my eyes open. Completely exhausted, I let them do whatever as I stare up at the ceiling.
Cut here, cut there.
The pain just kept on coming.