29

"Come on, Charlie. You can do it." Dean encourages, kneeling beside me in the dirt. "It only hurts the first time, I swear!"

I let out a long breath as I concentrated once more on the transformation. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my fists.

Dean insisted that he should be the one to help me transform for the first time. Seeing as he's the only one of my mates that isn't a born-wolf, it seems like the best option. Ethan and Adam were both born as werewolves but Dean was bitten only a bit over a year ago.

Listening to Dean's words, I concentrate hard on my the feeling in my chest. Then I felt this pain running threw my body, up my spine. Every limb was feeling like they were breaking. I gasped and cried out in pain.

Then everything went dark. I could still feel the pain but it's almost like I passed out. But I'm still conscious.

And just as sudden as it came, it was gone. I breathed in deeply, smelling things at a much greater depth. I opened my eyes to see things much clearer. Every sound was at a louder volume.

I turned my head upwards to look at the men surrounding me. Dean was leaning back on his heels, Ethan and Adam were a foot or two behind him, holding hands.

Ethan had awe written on his face. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open.

Dean couldn't keep his eyes still. They went from my face to all over my body.

Adam was watching me as if I were truly amazing. He whispered out, "You're beautiful."

I shakily stood up, realizing I was using four legs.
Wait, four legs? That's new.

I observed myself slowly and carefully.

I had paws! They were so small and cute.

And I had a tail! It was fluffy.

And my fur! Oh I know it MUST be soft.

The color, Auburn, like my natural hair.

I walked a few steps before turning back to the guys. I hop up and let out a bark. It was high pitched and playful.
I have a bark!

They laughed before nodding to me and pulling off their clothes. I used to be weirded out by this but I figured out it means they're about to transform, clearly. They don't want to rip their clothes so they set them to the side. As did I, from their instruction of course.

Quickly, they become wolves as well. They're still much bigger than me. Which is kind of strange, but apparently I might grow. Ethan had reassured me that I might be a small wolf at my first transformation but after being an alpha for awhile, I'll grow into it. Plus, I'm just smaller than the other three, so that adds to it.

They surround me, sniffing my whole body. They explored me with their noses, taking in my new scent. They each nuzzled their noses against random parts of my body, getting their scent to combine with mine.

Finally they stepped back, letting me stand straight again. I wagged my new tail, trying to get them to play. For some reason, I suddenly have a lot of energy, like a puppy.

They give in and run around with me. They beat me in races but when we play fight, I easily win. Of course, I sure they let me win but it's fun.

Dean sits down, causing me to follow and lay in front of him. He sniffs my neck and licks my cheek. I whine and roll onto him to use him like a pillow.

After not too long, we all ended up in a pile. We rested in the warm sun. Nothing on our minds.

This is perfect.